Heading to NYC for a few days...

• Start date
  • Replies 47 Comments
  • Views 1,189 Views
right?

i am ok without this for now.

i miss jerry orbach.
True! He wouldn't put up with this NYC crap if still around lol.

Small part but love the daddy concern for his Baby!
1658270880004.png

Mr. Monkey, have you ever been to New York City (Manhattan)? If yes, when was the last time you were there?

Mr. Monkey, have you ever been to New York City (Manhattan)? If yes, when was the last time you were there?
As close as I have lived never been to but driven quickly through enough to know it's not me. MrsM has been enough times for the both of us.

As close as I have lived never been to but driven quickly through enough to know it's not me. MrsM has been enough times for the both of us.
So you’ve never spent a fantastic 2 or 3 days discovering some of the many great things about Manhattan and everything you know about it comes from news media outlets that despises it? Is that basically what we’re working with here?

So you’ve never spent a fantastic 2 or 3 days discovering some of the many great things about Manhattan and everything you know about it comes from news media outlets that despises it? Is that basically what we’re working with here?
I believe so:thinking:

Take all the time you need and please list for me the top 5 things I should do/visit first time in Manhattan.

All kidding aside it's the best city on the planet and it ain't even close.

Why the hell is MrMonkey trying to start a mask war here :laugh:

No time for touristy shit, they are 9-5'ing me out here the sneaky bastards.

Fortunately though our team building did lead us to East Village for dinner at The Smith and drinks at The 13th Step which was solid all around!

Walked a few blocks to grab a couple slices of pizza at midnight last night with no mugging attempts.

Take all the time you need and please list for me the top 5 things I should do/visit first time in Manhattan.
1. go to yankee stadium
2. go to that museum with the dinosaurs
3. visit that building where king kong hung
4. go cry to world trade center (never forget)
5. go have sex with cali girl

1. go to yankee stadium
2. go to that museum with the dinosaurs
3. visit that building where king kong hung
4. go cry to world trade center (never forget)
5. go have sex with cali girl
RJ, have you been to the new Yankee Stadium? It’s nothing special. Not like the old one that had energy and history.
Cali Girl is 3000 miles away from NYC if I’m not mistaken.
2,3 and 4 I do agree with whole heartedly.

RJ, have you been to the new Yankee Stadium? It’s nothing special. Not like the old one that had energy and history.
Cali Girl is 3000 miles away from NYC if I’m not mistaken.
2,3 and 4 I do agree with whole heartedly.
no, driven past by it but never for a game, mm as a life long baseball fan should see the Yankees at least once

no, driven past by it but never for a game, mm as a life long baseball fan should see the Yankees at least once
I agree he should totally see the Yankees…….in Fenway Park lol

I agree he should totally see the Yankees…….in Fenway Park lol
Been to Fenway ….. LOVED it but last minute deal so had a standing room only ticket but lol still was closer to the field than some Phils home games.

Of course we had to visit Cheers bar. Also felt a lot safer walking the streets than Philly. Went to a restaurant that had all the fish choices written on a chalk board. Fresh fish selection of the day indeed!!!

Still not a fan of the Celtics, Sox, Pats and Bruins though. Honestly I don’t root for BC or Harvard either.

Fortunately though our team building did lead us to East Village for dinner at The Smith and drinks at The 13th Step which was solid all around!
Awesome! Been to both many times. I lived rock-throwing distance from 13th step for a long while.