• Replies 59 Comments
  • Views 6,084 Views

Mudcat

yap
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
This is a spin-off from the ask Vegas Dave thread. There was a point that came up that I want to explore further.

Dave said no to this question. That boggles my mind. Then again, when Dave met Philosophy Frog, I believe he said it was the first frog he had ever encountered. Again, considering the common-ness of frogs all through my experience, it seemed almost impossible to believe.

I do believe Dave on both counts but . . . well whatever.

So fights. I have been in more fights than I can remember. Not lately but the question is ever. Just sitting here and reminiscing for half a minute, I remembered about 8 different fights. I bet I could come up with 10 more without much trouble.

I was never a particularly violent kid. And I didn't live anywhere badass. The burbs. I just figured fights were a normal part of life.

Who is the weirdo? Dave or me?

I've been in many fights over the years, my last one was about 8 yrs ago.

Mudcat you are both weird.

only 3, lost two of them

been jumped once before as well. thats always a little fun

Last edited:
Does a bear shit in the woods?

Ya, I been in some fights. I had a big mouth growin up.

A bunch in high school. I smashed this fucking kids head into a locker once and another one I got pushed into a gas valve that was sticking out of the wall in Science class. I went straight down on that one. Haven't been in one in awhile. I figure it's about time though. Came pretty close at a few bars, but mostly it just ends up getting broken up. What I need to do is go to the Jersey Shore.

Never was a big fighter but probably got into 3 in my life.. last was high school and that got me expelled. Chicks dug the black eye though.

This is a spin-off from the ask Vegas Dave thread. There was a point that came up that I want to explore further.

Dave said no to this question. That boggles my mind. Then again, when Dave met Philosophy Frog, I believe he said it was the first frog he had ever encountered. Again, considering the common-ness of frogs all through my experience, it seemed almost impossible to believe.

I do believe Dave on both counts but . . . well whatever.

So fights. I have been in more fights than I can remember. Not lately but the question is ever. Just sitting here and reminiscing for half a minute, I remembered about 8 different fights. I bet I could come up with 10 more without much trouble.

I was never a particularly violent kid. And I didn't live anywhere badass. The burbs. I just figured fights were a normal part of life.

Who is the weirdo? Dave or me?

Both? But I think most people have been in a few scraps here and there. I try not to anymore because I hurt to much the next day. The last big fight I was in was maybe 8 years ago, got jumped by 20 guys and ended up with 2 black eyes 2 chipped teeth, 4 cracked ribs and a leather jacket cut with a knife (It probably saved my life). I did put 6 of the bastards down and got 3 more a few weeks later.

That's funny Cougar, the last one I was in was in the Hamptons. Not the Jersey Shore, but same attitudes.

It was an outdoor, day time only bar that served draft beer in plastic cups. People get smashed and pour beer all over each other. The ground is muddy from all of the beer and feet. It was called the Bordy Barn, and it was probably a two hour wait to get in. A guy got mad at my buddy because his girl gave my friend too much attention. He swung at my friend and just grazed his chin. He didn't have time to react to my right. It caught him solid in the nose. He crumpled. I would like to think from my knockout punch, but it probably had a lot to do with the draft beer he had been drinking all day. I pulled back to jump on him and security grabbed me. They must see a lot of fights there.

We get thrown out, and go straight to one of the nicest restaurants in the area to meet our friends. They were not to pleased to be associated with two drunk guys covered in beer, sweat, and blood. Good times.

My nose has been broken, my two front teeth are porcelain veneers, and I have a scar on my chin. I've been in a couple.

I carry a gun so it never gets to that point

My last fight was back when I was still drinking alcoholically. I was living in a party house with a couple other guys and one day the one guy's friend drank my vodka without my permission.

Let me repeat that for effect: I was an alcoholic and he drank my vodka.

I didn't react right away. I let it churn in my guts for about three months and the resentment build and then one day I just exploded and jumped him and started pummeling. Problem was I had drank about 24 beers and he hadn't been drinking at all so the tables got turned and I came out of it looking pretty bad.

That would be more than 20 years ago. I can't imagine getting in a fight now. I certainly wouldn't start one. But if push came to shove, I'm in good shape and would probably do pretty well.

many fights here. id say its more normal to have been in at least a few fights.

That's funny Cougar, the last one I was in was in the Hamptons. Not the Jersey Shore, but same attitudes.

It was an outdoor, day time only bar that served draft beer in plastic cups. People get smashed and pour beer all over each other. The ground is muddy from all of the beer and feet. It was called the Bordy Barn, and it was probably a two hour wait to get in. A guy got mad at my buddy because his girl gave my friend too much attention. He swung at my friend and just grazed his chin. He didn't have time to react to my right. It caught him solid in the nose. He crumpled. I would like to think from my knockout punch, but it probably had a lot to do with the draft beer he had been drinking all day. I pulled back to jump on him and security grabbed me. They must see a lot of fights there.

We get thrown out, and go straight to one of the nicest restaurants in the area to meet our friends. They were not to pleased to be associated with two drunk guys covered in beer, sweat, and blood. Good times.

My nose has been broken, my two front teeth are porcelain veneers, and I have a scar on my chin. I've been in a couple.

It only takes 9 pounds of pressure to break someone's nose. I however also like the bottom of the chin if you can get it just right. Love the story.

I have been in well over a dozen fights, I know a few guys who have never fought but they are generally the "funny" kids who just laugh stuff off and crack a joke instead of getting aggressive. I have a very short temper and adrenaline flows through me like a river, it is always the big guys that I end up fighting because they think they can talk shit and nooone will do shit I have won and lost fights and to be honest even when I "lose " I don't care because I always draw bloord or get a few bruisises to their face even if that means I leave with a broken bone or cut up pretty bad i am happy because i can deal with it I have a HUGE threshold for pain like homer in that episode of the simpson's and as long as I can get some good shots in on a guy a lot bigger and show him he is not untouchable i am a happy camper.

A lot of tough guys here. I better watch what I say
afraid-male-afraid-frightened-smiley-emoticon-000293-large.gif

Some drunken shoving, but no actual fistfight. Yet.

Bread's on thin fukkin' ice.

been in a few,
none recently
to old to tote an asswhooping now
as close to a fight I've been in 10yrs was getting pistol whipped

I enjoy fighting, always have. Win or lose I enjoy. Haven't been in one in a few years now, but not for lack of putting myself in several volatile situations along the way.

No fights as an adult. Seems like a lose lose situation at this point. Or as some like to say: a negative expectation play.