• Total voters

Mudcat

yap
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
The question: who is the worse actor?

When I think of guys who have somehow made very big lucrative careers with minimal acting talent, these are the names I think of.

So lemme see if I can set up a poll. Remember the question is, who is WORSE?

I vote Harrison Ford. Block of wood. At least Keanu attempts some wild gesticulating and emoting, even if it is often unintentionally funny.

I'm right there with you Mudcat, good say. Harrison Ford drives me nuts, and Keanu gets a pass from me because I think the greatest sports movie of all-time is The Replacements in which he played his part to a tee.

Well Ford did give us Indiana Jones and Han Solo.

Keanu did give us Neo.

Sure, all of those characters might've been carried by Short Round, Chewbacca and Morpheus, but who's really counting anymore? :dunno:

hmmmm

This is a tough one. Off the top of my head, I can think of at least two other terrible actors who are nonetheless hude 'stars'.
I'll give the nod to Keanu, just though.

His performances is the second and third in the Matrix series were very, very bad.

Off the top of my head, I can think of at least two other terrible actors who are nonetheless hude 'stars'.

Name names sir.

I have always found Keira Knightly to be a very bad actor considering her fame and I think she even has an Oscar nomination.

Name names sir.

I have always found Keira Knightly to be a very bad actor considering her fame and I think she even has an Oscar nomination.

Orlando Bloom
Ricky Gervais
Tom Cruise

Fully agree on Keira Knightly, btw.

Speed had some topnotch unintentional comedy. Not as much as The Matrix but it is competitive.

well if we are talking unintentional comedy i think %95 of the hollywood movies are unintentionally funny stupid

nobody like Speed?

I still love Speed to this day. The part where he's under the bus at 50+ MPH, trying to deactivate the explosive while riding on that shitty dolly is easily one of my favorite action scenes in any movie. I'd love to convince a random drunk person to attempt that someday.

I'm right there with you Mudcat, good say. Harrison Ford drives me nuts, and Keanu gets a pass from me because I think the greatest sports movie of all-time is The Replacements in which he played his part to a tee.

Keanu is wayyyyyy worse. He was in movies liks Sweet November and all those devil movies...Devil's advocate and that other one (the name escapes me)

Well Ford did give us Indiana Jones and Han Solo.

Keanu did give us Neo.

Sure, all of those characters might've been carried by Short Round, Chewbacca and Morpheus, but who's really counting anymore? :dunno:

Harrison Ford also gave us Fugitive which was a solid movie.

Name names sir.

Keira Knightly is hot as balls so she gets a pass...even though I actually don't find her bad at all

amby - Constantine. So bad.

Johnny Mneumonic. lol.

Even his small appearances in that shitty romance with Diane Keaton and Jack Nicholson....man he was sooooo funny bad in that one.

Keanu is wayyyyyy worse. He was in movies liks Sweet November and all those devil movies...Devil's advocate and that other one (the name escapes me)

Dude, don't even go dissing on Devil's Advocate or Sweet November, those are two of my favorite movies! Devil's Advocate has a classic Pacino performance and Sweet November is soooooooo sweet and set in the Bay Area no less. Go right away and diss Constantine and Johnny Mnemonic all you want, I agree that he has a unique talent for select shitty movies to appear in and then living down to expectations. But he's in five of my favorite movies too (four I've mentioned, as well as A Walk In The Clouds) so obviously he's got something to offer.

Austin Kutcher or watever the fuk his name is , is by far the worst actor of all time.