• Replies 11 Comments
  • Views 770 Views

Acid Joe

Stoned Member
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
went out had a good time.... went back out.... pulled the blonde in the pics off some guy (she decked him...) got a workboot in the face bleeding..... what a good time..... punched the asshole 3 times before he got hauled off by the cops...... love the night.....

NOT

you cheatin' on me?

happy st paddy's day!!11111111 Or the day after my birthday!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes babe with her I'd cheat on ya...... still don't know if it was worth the kick in the face.......

Went out had a green beer...some corn beef. Wore giant green shades. But that's all over now.

I'm down around 14k in vegas, thank god i put a huge amount of parlays in earlier. Blackjack last night guy sits down and hits a hard 17, I ask him what he is doing and he says "I play my way you play yours." Its vegas in march and theres 99999999999999 idiots running around thanks to this stupid fucking holiday. We're here to gamble not socialize....I tried that once at the hard rock at something called an sbr bash, didn't turn out well.

Maxx you are a creature of habit. Don't let the bastards bring you down.

apparently the blonde is more worse than me..... got a small bruise on the cheek, but her back is black and blue..... she is NOT a happy camper today.......

went out had a good time.... went back out.... pulled the blonde in the pics off some guy (she decked him...) got a workboot in the face bleeding..... what a good time..... punched the asshole 3 times before he got hauled off by the cops...... love the night.....

This reads a bit like Bukowski.

And where are these pics you speak of?

so you beat a blond bitch or someone else did...
or you got beat, I'm not following here