• Replies 21 Comments
  • Views 2,315 Views

pally

Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
happy holidays to you and yours

only been laid twice since early may, gringa chick like 6 feet tall skinniest chick i have ever seen, ugly bird-face with huge beak nose and receding chin and absolutely zero ass, but surprisingly huge bombs, grade A bombs

wasnt too into it but did it anyway, what the hell, was presented to me with zero effort

ended it when told her i like fat chicks

she said that explains why i wasnt trying to get into her pants more

true i guess

very nice chick though, very decent human being

latest youtube genre i am watching is white power stuff

watched a million vids recently about WW 2

MAN europe was fuked up then

had no idea so many high-ranking Nazis were gay, lot of strong circumstantial evidence Hitler was too

coolest gay cat in the upper nazi ranks though, hands down, was Ernst Rohm, leader of the SA

that was one cool cold-blooded gay Nazi cat

homeboy had scars all over his face, ice in his veins, brutalized n*ggas at will, reds jews editors professors anyone he fukin felt like, and banged dudes, was proud of it, didn't deny it at all, and also looked cool as hell in a 30s military uniform

Costa Rican government message to Pally:
"Fat chicks, we have none"

Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah bro!

images

Boobies, fat chicks, the Holocaust and gay Nazis.

As close to The Perfect Post as you can humanly get.

:10:

Happy Hanukkah pally!

Happy Holidays to you Pally and very nice of you not to forget GL over here! :cheers:

Hi Pally, be happy and safe this holiday season!

Best Nazi christmas thread ever! nominated

Nazi_89a469_1683510.jpg

This is one of my favorites of these, the part around 0.53 seconds where Hitler tells any power seller based in hong kong to leave now

Hitler is surrounded by gay people

happy new years loshy

look up for brazilian trans, they everywhere

:clueless:

The gay Nazis theory is gaining ground in academic circles. Hitler also liked to be shat on.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexuality_of_Adolf_Hitler

Let pally show you the ways of polite society, pal.

regardless of Hitler, with many others there is no debate

again my favorite gay Nazi by far is Ernst Rohm

regarding Hitler enjoying to be shat on, I say to each his own. Whatever Hitler wanted to do in the privacy of his own home, I say is his business only

I might like to experiment around in that arena myself, but would only want to be defecated on by a female I could really trust like for instance well I won't name names but for instance certain female posters on gamelive