• Start date
  • Replies 16 Comments
  • Views 641 Views

wal66

Since
Feb 1, 2010
Score
Tokens
While I thinking about and before something else distracts my attention away I want to wish you all a Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays or whatever it is that doesn't cause a complete 9-sided debate.

I have failed GameLive 5 his past year with all this craziness of the park and all. I'm not so conceded as to 5 ink my absence hurts the productivity of content on these pages, I just 2 and to acknowledge and take ownership of my not doing my little part.

I also want you guys to know that while it is just the Internet you are all like family. OK kind of distant cousin family but family all the same. Many of you had life changing events happen this year, the good kind. Some of you bad very real life issues to deal with that weren't of the good variety and you shared them here because you too onside GameLive part of your extended family too. All hours of the day when no-one else cares or is available you know someone here will give a listen.

Homo or not I love you guys.

Wally!! HI! Happy Holidays and all that! Hope you have a great year ahead and nice to see you around! :lovebubbles:

I don't usually say happy holidays until around the 23rd, but Happy Holidays, Wallace.

cmPucky, tomorrow is promised to no man. Say today what needs to be said cause tomorrow may never come. Pucky, go tell that neighbor what you're waiting say till they are about to move.

Good to see you around you radio controlled fok.

Hope you're winning the battle of the park, happy holidays.

don't you just love when wally writes numbers in between sentences?

that's our wally!

i miss you big wawa

wally go eff yourself man

you owe us a lot of posts

anyway

happy non-denominational holidays, as we say in toronto

Happy Holidays to you Wally!

Miss all the college football talk with you. Come back strong next year!

RJ, it's when I type in the phone. Big thumbs and small keyboard don't mix. What's so bad is my phone is a Galaxy Note 3 which might be the biggest friggin phone out there and it's still too small for texting/typing.

Steve/'s, the park thing is going well. Not nearly done but going in the right direction. Hopefully this next year will see even more progress. It won't be fast enough for me though. I just wanna get done so I can get my life back.

Wally-- It was a nice sentiment expressed there. I know I haven't been around long, but it's nice to see how you consider some of the regulars around here as family. I know they feel the same way about you. Have a very Merry Christmas.

Wally while you were away I had my best college football season ever-over 63% against the spread-well over 100 plays

Welcome back and Merry Christmas

cmPucky, tomorrow is promised to no man. Say today what needs to be said cause tomorrow may never come. Pucky, go tell that neighbor what you're waiting say till they are about to move.

Were you drunk when you posted this?

Steve/'s, the park thing is going well. Not nearly done but going in the right direction. Hopefully this next year will see even more progress. It won't be fast enough for me though. I just wanna get done so I can get my life back.

:like: