Happy Holiday..........

• Start date
  • Replies 76 Comments
  • Views 4,219 Views
Merry Christmas Pavy, Cami, Stevie (you'll never be Bacon), Daft (don't like Tron and while you were better as BoxCutter you started out as Daft so that's what you'll remain), McBall's, RJ, Plommer and Muddy.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays Wally and we miss you too!!!

:wallylove: :wallylove: :wallylove: :wallylove:

Oooooops............................

Merry Christmas, Arch and MrMonkey.

Merry Christmas!!!

Wally what bowl sides you like for tomorrow?

For the love of all that's false hope faith based and supposedly Holy................................

Mery Christmas Teela, Nina, Matty, Mr Quincy, Fiver, CougarBait, IAG, RayRay, MrX, sexy side boob MrsX, RenoCool, Pucky, Kato, Casper, Tully, Boner, and FairWarning

Coug's

Illinois +points
North Carolina -points
NC State/UCF UNDER

They are, "I didn't even know who was playing till you asked" guaranteed. Coug's I haven't been able to watch a game practically all season unless it was a Tuesday or Thursday night game. Just been too busy. I just saw where Florida got a bowl game. It's the lame ass 2 God Awful Teams Spotlight Bowl.

Ded_2010_by_OlesyaGavr.jpg

Is that the King of Peas?

thats Ded Moroz. :thinking:But there is a ressemblance.

I was happy to learn recently, that New Years and Ded Moroz is still a big deal in Russia, just as it was when I was a kid. In fact it sounds like now the country takes 2 weeks off to celebrate :clapper:

I was under the assumption the religious stupidity killed New Years and replaced it with Christmas, or whatever nonsense our partners celebrate.