• Views 2,652 Views
i know man, now wakky will never see them

they are fantastic

I like this one better.

29gj56v.jpg

:up: much better. hard to tell how much of that gut is real though

Wally, sorry man....

trade me RayRice for Brandon Lloyd and I'll get you these photos privately

Am actually much prouder of my zombie costume. We shot a video of my zombification - the whole thing won us our Halloween contest at work.

I'm hip.

Looks like Ben Aflack to me? I luv Ben in his movies (most of his movies that is)!

523395_10151297158060460_260056399_n.jpg
ben-affleck_50920393.jpg

Happy Halloween, be safe, don't eat too much candy (matty), bid farewell to October!

~love 6 boobed blue man

554156_10152225884100177_1495327273_n.jpg

lol, just saw this appear, photobucket is blocked at work

the hell is it supposed to be? Avatar in Lego?

Halloween got cancelled where I live.

Thanks for rubbing it in, Teela.

Unreal.

I don't have nor will I ever have the level of coolness (some might say nerdiness) to do the whole dress up for Halloween thing. Not for work, not for parties, can't think of a situation at all.

I kind of secretly admire and perhaps even envy those of you who still have the ability to explore your inner child. It beats being jaded and bored.

I don't have nor will I ever have the level of coolness (some might say nerdiness) to do the whole dress up for Halloween thing. Not for work, not for parties, can't think of a situation at all.

I kind of secretly admire and perhaps even envy those of you who still have the ability to explore your inner child. It beats being jaded and bored.

blitty where can i find one of those hats like in your avatar????

let me know asap

wally i have never dress up as anything

Looks like Tintin or something.

Matty can you see Saulty's trademark smile behind that mask I like I do?