Hangover cures

• Start date
  • Replies 74 Comments
  • Views 5,598 Views
Cali I have found from experience that being whipped with a belt and having a dude snort coke out of my asshole really helps

more like a distraction kind of thing, you know, like when you scratch an itch

I like tying down women and flogging them.

My point exactly Frefall -
because you know at that moment when said woman is being flogged the last thing on her mind would be a hangover
thus the itch is scratched

If you were doing coke, which can make you drink like a fish, then I say do another line and keep on trucken.... only logical thing to do.

lol you sound like my chris.

you guys are funny. day 2 of hang over. not too bad today, its only lack of sleep. need to shower and go to grocery. im making us dinner tonight. Steak with rosemary potatoes and salad.

cali, aj has a good point...although i always drink a lot of water or gatorade before bed, if i have a coke/liquor hang over, i usually wake up and pop a couple percs or vicodin, whatever i might have at the time...make a good zing zang bloody mary... and always ALWAYS save a line or two of coke to do for when you wake up and get the day started...its the only way for me to even out

at some point in time, either before bed or when i get up, i try to drink a little pickle juice too...

My point exactly Frefall -
because you know at that moment when said woman is being flogged the last thing on her mind would be a hangover
thus the itch is scratched

literally LOL'ing

cali, aj has a good point...although i always drink a lot of water or gatorade before bed, if i have a coke/liquor hang over, i usually wake up and pop a couple percs or vicodin, whatever i might have at the time...make a good zing zang bloody mary... and always ALWAYS save a line or two of coke to do for when you wake up and get the day started...its the only way for me to even out

at some point in time, either before bed or when i get up, i try to drink a little pickle juice too...

we always take diazapan. (spelling?). to help with the come down. i don't smoke weed, but maybe i should keep some on hand to start. tonight i feel kinda "out of body" like with numbs fingers and light headedness from all the stuff in my system. I'm drinking beer, figure it has water in it. fuck work will suck this week. i mean it sucks anyway. luckily i only get fucked up like this every other weekend.

anyway. i love partying. i wish i could just be a party girl for a living. maybe if I lose 50lbs and start going to clubs. meh that would get boring and mom and dad would never approve. but i like the partying.

yes tons of water in beer

but you need just water water..... or at least substances with water and no alcohol or caffeine as they are diuretics

just pop 2-4 ibuprofens and a HUGH glass of water, go to bed

Do you ever worry about having a heart attack?

Do you ever worry about having a heart attack?

from doing a bump after i wake up? nah... there have been a few times, years ago when i partied too much, that while trying to go to bed, it was literally impossible to sleep and the mind starts to wander and every little ache or pain feels like something is going wrong... but no, never worried about heart issues the next morning and doing a line to wake up...the pain killers i take slow down my heart rate so thats what i meant by evening me out...got to get your chemicals right, dafty...:yes:
:boxcleanersdaddy:

perfectly healthy and normal

just ask guys like jjgold

very cool shit in your 50's Daffy

Daffy, have you coached any of your boys in a sport yet? what kinda coaching style would you say you have? at the young age? what about when the get to be HS level, what kinda coach do you think you'd be?

No coaching yet. We play catch and I take them to a place on Saturday mornings where they learn basic fundamentals.

My 5 year old can slam whiffle balls that are pitched to him. He likes that way more than hitting off the tee.

We're going to turn him into a switch hitter.

*insert betplom joke here