Hangover cures

• Start date
  • Replies 74 Comments
  • Views 5,612 Views
Kindness is more important than wisdom, and the recognition of this is the beginning of wisdom.” Theodore Isaac Rubin

not sure how to define Kindness myself.

but i'll stick by Jack Handy's take on ManKIND

"Maybe in order to understand mankind, we have to look at the word itself. Basically it is made up of two separate words...

"Mank" and "Ind" What do these two words mean? Its a mystery, and that's why so is mankind....

Science agrees. Water before sleep and in the morning. Also, ibuprophin (advil) will help.

Worst thing to take for your body when you are hung over. Although you may think you are feeling better, you can do major damage to you insides over the long run.

If you drink a glass of water for every 2 drinks when you are out, that helps.

this is not my first hang over. but its one of my worst. was thinking we could all share a few tricks, like I have a friend who swears by pediasure.

you don't have to be an asshole.

Pedialite will also do the trick, but regardless this isn't rocket science. I'm not being an asshole either. I think I'm being rather nice about this since anyone with a degree and the ability to read a wiki could figure this out.

Cali may I suggest a morning bowl with me? :420:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euAQCWBX6ns

i didnt mention that it was also very drug related

Cali I have found from experience that being whipped with a belt and having a dude snort coke out of my asshole really helps

more like a distraction kind of thing, you know, like when you scratch an itch

Hangovers are alcohol related. You can't be hung over from drugs..... You could be crashing from drugs which is a completely different feeling to alcohol.

Cali I have found from experience that being whipped with a belt and having a dude snort coke out of my asshole really helps

more like a distraction kind of thing, you know, like when you scratch an itch

out of? ew.

I usually don't have a choice in the matter Cali. I hang with some fucked up peeps and shit.

Hangovers are alcohol related. You can't be hung over from drugs..... You could be crashing from drugs which is a completely different feeling to alcohol.

except when they are happing simultaneously

Worst thing to take for your body when you are hung over. Although you may think you are feeling better, you can do major damage to you insides over the long run.

If you drink a glass of water for every 2 drinks when you are out, that helps.

You are thinking of acetametphin (tylenol). Ibuprophin is 100% fine.

except when they are happing simultaneously

If you were doing coke, which can make you drink like a fish, then I say do another line and keep on trucken.... only logical thing to do.