• Replies 20 Comments
  • Views 1,722 Views

Hawk

Federales
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens

Listened to it 10X today. Getting psyched up, leaving on a road trip tomorrow to meet some Indians.
Got a bad feeling about this but it's all set.

Depression hit over the winter. Happens sometimes, combination of lack of exercise and sunlight, methinks. Aloof, not expressing myself properly. Appeared sensitive? Someone here said I was being too sensitive in email, and posters thought I left because of something posted. I was just feeling shitty, my departure happened to coincide with the sister thing. Open thread, read, scroll, post. Got to me. For those of you thinking I left over insults,you might remember the very gay pic I did handcuffed to a slice of Bread. Why the fuck would I do something like that if I cared so much about what posters are going to say? Think about it. Been riding the bike, lifting weights and feeling the rays from the big orange blob in the sky. Works better than happy pills.

Mudcat, temperatures are soaring. Be on the lookout for you-know-who sitting outside on the apartment grounds. Click. We haven't forgotten...

strippers.jpg

Strippers aren't right. Me as a naive young pup with buddy getting pics taken with a travlling duo at the (in)famous Pink Panther. Notice where they keep their hands. They don't want you to grab their pussy. Ten years ago I lived with a stripper for several months. We didn't meet at a club and I never went there when she was working, but through her and her stripper friends who would come over, I got to know the inner mind of a stripper. It's not a good thing.

Bread:
Dee.jpg

She's single and likes beaches. Lots of beaches in Florida. If you cross paths and make a move, piece of advice for ya. Don't stare at her tits. If she catches you (anything more than 1.5 seconds is a leer/stare), you stand zero chance of getting to know her. And despite being shy, she'll also prolly tell you to fuck off. :biglaugh:

Oh, and Betplom AKA Plommer will forever be a Kunt, with a capital K.

Hawk, I love old Creed and was made fun of for it here! Your sister is a very attractive young lady. Thanks for the tune and glad to see you here. Have fun on the trip and don't get scalped! :thumbup:

Business trip, MrMonkey. I'll enjoy it when I'm back home.:thumbup:

Sickler you cunt! I need to know exactly which beach and times please!!! Robyn and I will buy her a beverage and we'll all stare at each others' tits and have a wonderful time.

Love those 80's strippers!! :propeller:

Glad the warmer weather is cheering you up :kiss2:

Oh, and Betplom AKA Plommer will forever be a Kunt, with a capital K.

Nice to know we are back on speaking terms, pal.

I missed you, little buddy. :kiss:

Sickler you cunt! I need to know exactly which beach and times please!!! Robyn and I will buy her a beverage and we'll all stare at each others' tits and have a wonderful time.

Love those 80's strippers!! :propeller:

Glad the warmer weather is cheering you up :kiss2:

Bread, she's the fleeting type. Just keep your eyes peeled. 5'4", 110-115 with cannons that belong on a much bigger chick.

80's would make me old. Try '90 or '91.

Nice to know we are back on speaking terms, pal.

I missed you, little buddy. :kiss:

Hey, I just haven't been on the forum much. Would post a message then disappear.

Returned:kiss:

Just printed out that picture of her. Will take it with me to all beaches and keep a lookout!

:dance::reload:

Attaboy, Bread.

You now have a mission in life, besides drinking as much beer as humanly possible.

I'll also admit that I really enjoy (present tense) Creed's first two albums.

But man, when the bottom fell out, it fell out fuckin HARD!

anyone else fantasize the stripper was sikler's sister?

You mean besides Sickler?

Sickler, heading down to Cornwall to buy some smokes?

I tell ya, there would have been fun at home if she wasn't my sister. :moped:

Old Creed blows long, wide Clydesdale cock.

I really like the new Creed song, "Rain", though.

Carry on.