Grammer Lessons for GameLive

• Start date
  • Replies 83 Comments
  • Views 3,088 Views
Just remember the N on the Nebraska football helmets stands for Nowledge.

the business degree is the new high school diploma

I actually DO NOT hold MBA'ers or the program in high regard. Not one single bit. My 4 year B.Comm is more valuable than 3 year B.A. arts grad with an MBA. I'll argue that any day.

B.Comm is the same bullshit. Shouldn't be dispensed by a university. Business schools operate as trade schools, taking orders from corporations among other things.

yeah, Universities should be like mine. Everybody show up, debate philosophy and politics :grin: :up:

Exactly.

That hurts Kato.

Signed,

Proud WMU grad Haworth Business College

sorry brother. let's say that the business degree, degreed at are after 2005 is the new high school diploma.

Show us your tits!

Sadly I scanned the whole thread so far and no boobies! I like how no one even speaks of plommer's comments anymore.

sorry brother. let's say that the business degree, degreed at are after 2005 is the new high school diploma.

I make $80/day, Lasso can confirm.

you made it

pawn

Show us your tits!

arnoldtits.gif

Thread title sucks and its content was consistant with the title.

Are you starting with Cali first? :nono:

Your sentence structure is atrocious!!!

Here you go:
And, the BEST part of this whole post is that I wrote "grammer," instead of "grammar." I just realized that I made this error in the title. I didn't say it was a spelling lesson. Spelling is not my forte. But grammar is.

Spelling is not my forte, but grammar is.

Just atrocious for a girl who claims to have won all kinds of marketing trophies.

The tense choice is fine here. The word "just" is not needed regardless of tense. People overuse the word "just" WAY too much.

IAG
Never end a sentence with a preposition.

you don't practice this at all. Nor do I unless I feel like it here. I ALWAYS follow this rule in the work place.