Grammer Lessons for GameLive

• Start date
  • Replies 83 Comments
  • Views 3,088 Views
Do you even know what a preposition is?
Of course and I can name them...I think there are 57 or so. I have a minor in English buddy.

aboard
about
above
across
after
before
beneath
beside
between
down
during
except
for. etc etc....

IAG
Of course and I can name them...I think there are 57 or so. I have a minor in English buddy.

aboard
about
above
across
after
before
beneath
beside
between
down
during
except
for. etc etc....

Oh stop it, you. You weren't around during the Shari or whatever her name is time??? Oksana. That's it. She mentioned that she had an MBA from Quenn's. I never believed her, but I do believe you.

Oh stop it, you. You weren't around during the Shari or whatever her name is time??? Oksana. That's it. She mentioned that she had an MBA from Quenn's. I never believed her, but I do believe you.

I would hope so.

I have read some of Shari/Oksana's posts in the past. I believe that could be true. She seemed to be well educated. I know there was a question about her dating some hockey player, and some trouble over at SBR, but I always enjoyed her posts from a strictly objective standpoint. Again I didn't have that much exposure to them.

Quenns hands out MBA's like they are northing.

IAG
I would hope so.

I have read some of Shari/Oksana's posts in the past. I believe that could be true. She seemed to be well educated. I know there was a question about her dating some hockey player, and some trouble over at SBR, but I always enjoyed her posts from a strictly objective standpoint. Again I didn't have that much exposure to them.

People with MBA's generally do not moderate gambling forums. :light::light::light:

IAG
I have a minor in English buddy.

Is this the reason you came up with "pleonasmist" after I introduced you to pleonasm?

Pucky, plommer mentioned to Matty a while ago he thought Shari was full of shit.

Sad, because I initially liked her and did for a long time.

Pucky really holds MBA's in high regard.

This stuff shouldn't even be taught in universities. It's trade school/community college material.

Bean counting. It's all very mindless.

Marty fukk off you elitist.

"We're done with your cycles" thats foking awesome Plommer :lmao:

This stuff shouldn't even be taught in universities. It's trade school/community college material.

You will not be saying it if you have to go through courses as corporate finance, options, operations etc. Now if they could reduce those organizational behavior courses, it will make it easy.

I'm not saying it's not complicated. I'm saying it's not university material. It's very specific applied knowledge, a means to an end. Trade school.

Is this the reason you came up with "pleonasmist" after I introduced you to pleonasm?
I don't know what you mean by "Is this the reason.."
I'm not sure of your point.

Yes you did introduce me to pleonasm. The pleonasmist was me cracking myself up.

Pleonast is the word you were looking for.

She's a fukkin pleonastic surgeon.

Pleonast is the word you were looking for.
Awesome. It's easier to say and spell as well. You should have pointed that out months ago... I am not adverse to correction. New title.

I actually DO NOT hold MBA'ers or the program in high regard. Not one single bit. My 4 year B.Comm is more valuable than 3 year B.A. arts grad with an MBA. I'll argue that any day.