got an LG google nexus 5

• Start date
  • Replies 32 Comments
  • Views 2,318 Views
How well is it suited to one-handed operation? *wink wink nudge nudge*

How well is it suited to one-handed operation? *wink wink nudge nudge*

Lemme get back to you.

What a PAWN.
Tronaaaay! $60 a month gets me unlimited Canada wide calling, incoming and outgoing, voicemail, caller ID, unlimited text and pics - North America, and 5GB of data.

No money down and $18.50 of the $60 per month goes towards paying for the phone for 2 years.

Not bad at all. Thank you Fido.

I have one too plommer. I love it

:guitar:

I bought a nice Trident Case for mine plommer. It is the only Nexus 5 case that has any sort of drop rating on it. Well worth the $30-$35 bucks...

I am thinking about getting back in the phone game, maybe I will pick one of these up.

My 6+ is supposed to to ship out in the 1st week of October.

My 9 month Android experiment is almost over.

What made you switch back?

I hate the woman's Galaxy S3. It's too sensitive to accidental touches.

That'll sound a bit crazy but the iPhone knows when you didn't really mean to tap something. It becomes obvious once you handle an Android.

If I go on about all of the things I don't like about my phone I will sound like one of those crazy people who gets all homicidal about phones that other people use.

The Android OS is just not for me.

The only thing I liked better on my Note III was the bigger screen and now Apple offers that.

:handshake:

I have the 5S and will probably get the 6S (or whatever they call it then) next year. I really have no use for a bigger phone. I don't really watch video on it and the web browsing I do is mostly looking up quick info (stocks, scores, weather, business locations, etc) so it's not a huge benefit.

Some nice tweaks in iOS, though. I like how when you double-tap home, you get the recent contacts at the top, and the suggested text message responses based on context.

have you decided to root or not? if so, i would look into this... (samsung multiscreen for nexus)

iphone(ios) still years behind samsung(droid) and the multi screen...i dont quite understand why, but i read something about the ios8 being able to support the multiwindows... probably the best phone feature out there for me...

S3 is an excellent phone - not sure about S4 or S5 but imay try the iphone next because

ithought all the cool hipsters used iphones

iknow if you don't have an iphone idon't care about your ipics or your iballs because

igag on my ifagness for the new iwhatever because iam hip