Got a question. Kinda techyish

• Start date
  • Replies 542 Comments
  • Views 33,136 Views
:potato:

plommer you distro hopper
guilty

back to mxlinux

i don't know why i left in the first place, this has been my favourite all along but i tried using arch because all the cool kids are using it.

im tired of arch, mx just works. better than pop imo wal.

Screenshot_2021-09-13_15-15-42.png

Have you tried Mint?
I've tried all the most popular debian/ubuntu based distros: popos, mint, ubuntu, kde neon, elementary OS and mxlinux.

I've also tried arch linux and manjaro and i really HATE manjaro. For me it causes the most headaches.

mx is rock solid stable and easy to configure and it just works well.

its widescreen and is 2.8mb in size and just feels like its made for a Linux desktop.
im still using the last one you linked, i need my bg to be dark non-bright, when my eyes get tire i got used to just keyboard shortcut to the desktop to relieve the eyes, most everything customizable i have it with dracula

I still like the dracula theme and will use it again sometime. like you I need a dark desktop and theme.

I've installed these icons and they look great on dark themes.

"win10sur blue"

1111.png

rouge whats the max video size for video uploads?

I have the video of the drug o/d death saved before it gets deleted and would upload if able.

I've tried all the most popular debian/ubuntu based distros: popos, mint, ubuntu, kde neon, elementary OS and mxlinux.

I've also tried arch linux and manjaro and i really HATE manjaro. For me it causes the most headaches.

mx is rock solid stable and easy to configure and it just works well.

plomberg I did it ! I went to the dark side of Arch - I've switch to Manjaro on my primary pc with KDE Plasma as my desktop

I'm liking the aesthetics of windows 11 plommy
I tried it and found they added an extra step when you want to copy/paste things. So it slows down productivity compared to Win 10.

I would like to thank poster plommer for converting me to arch/kde based system

best computing/desktop experience in 2022

I would like to thank poster plommer for converting me to arch/kde based system

best computing/desktop experience in 2022
I'm still on Arch but use EndeavourOS which is Arch based but doesn't require all the silliness of setting it up via terminal etc.
I keep trying KDE but can't stand the "K" in everything nonsense so I use XFCE.

Endeavour works right out of the box, no hassle.

My 4The Gen Intel Core i5 with 8GB RAM is fast and stable and RAM usage is usually 800MB - 1.2 GB so I have plenty.
2GB RAM is enough for Arch/Endeavour even today.