Goodbye Ken (The Shrink) Rest In Peace

• Start date
  • Replies 222 Comments
  • Views 21,949 Views
How fitting if the Butler team, coach, and mascot buried him....at the funeral?

Too soon?

What did his wife do to lose her life?

What a shmuck

Not too soon Herman, this guy seems like a real piece of work.

Be a man a grab a fucking sawed-off like Kurt

If this story is true than he is nothing other than a pos coward.

I have zero respect for anyone that would do something like this. If this was all because of money then he is a total fucking schmuck.

How epic would it be if Brock shows up at the services wearing Butler swag and passing around rubber bands?

not to throw the monkey wrench in the whole 'case closed' thing, but do you know that this is him? How many people kill themselves everyday? Just asking.

How fitting if the Butler team, coach, and mascot buried him....at the funeral?

Too soon?

I have a new found respect for you Herman. And that disturbs me.

not to throw the monkey wrench in the whole 'case closed' thing, but do you know that this is him? How many people kill themselves everyday? Just asking.

hey, don't you get smart with me fella. I have proof that you were in town and even got arrested when this happened:

514,100024416,,EDEN WY N/GREENBRIER PW,DRUG OFFENSE - POSSESS SYRINGE,Fri, 4/9/10,22:01, 4/9/10,22:01, 04/09/2010
514,100024416,,EDEN WY N/GREENBRIER PW,DRUG OFFENSE - POSSESSION OF HEROIN/OPIUM,Fri, 4/9/10,22:01, 4/9/10,22:01, 04/09/2010

The chances of there being two double suicides in BFE Chesapeake on the same day are pretty fuckin slim.

It's his address.

I just find it odd that not even an obit can be found online.

It's his address.

The chances of two double suicides in his house on the same day would have to be infinitely slimmer.

PS Swarmy - I know that's not what you meant. But this is pretty clearly him and his wife, unless it's a really sophisticated plot to use the deaths of some other random people to cover up a disapearance. That would be way beyond anything believable even on TV.

oh. well there you go. didn't mean any disrespect to anyone. read about this on two different threads and everyone was just spouting off wild theories and no one could even say for sure if the guy was dead or if he was just on vacation. Was he on vacation in CR or NC. Was his house/car blown up. Did they blow up in CR or NC or VA??

Swarmy, there was no explosion. Shrink pretended to leave on vacation and he and his wife died in their garage from a combination of sleeping pills and carbon monoxide. Look for a thread by TONY MONTANA at eog.com if you want more info, he's the wife's son.

Wow... this is heavy stuff.

I did meet Ken and Jackie back in 2003 when I went over to their house for dinner with my boys, on our way to Florida. They were gracious hosts, and Jackie was completely charming.

I can not see a grandmother such as herself committing suicide, regardless of circumstances. She was smart and caring, she certainly did not seem like the sort of person who would place that sort of burden on her family. Ken may or may not have had business/personal problems, but her supposed actions make no sense what so ever to me.

You hit this on the spot Ca~H