• Replies 23 Comments
  • Views 2,088 Views

Bay Bud

fat old guy
Since
May 4, 2011
Score
Tokens
to begin, yesterday was a nice day for yours truly on the wagering front. thank you orioles, nationals and oklahoma state among others.

slept in to 5:36 this morning, thank you cats.

sunday paper came with three little sample boxes of cereal. one was wheaties fuel and its slogan is "taste the win." it looks like regular wheaties mixed with old sugar pops. good stuff, though i tasted cinnamon more than win.

the deer have been fed, the runt fawn i call 'tiny' and was worried about a week ago looks much better this morning, i'm happy to report.

i'm going to get to spend a few hours this morning piddling around in the garden, cutting some wood from a fallen tree in the empty lot next to us, and getting a few more little odds & ends accomplished.

it will not be a perfect day, however. we are expected to hit 100 and still need more rain. for this to be a perfect day, it would need to only hit the low-60s with a nice drizzle falling. i could still do a few things outside plus would be cooking a big pot of soup.

may your sunday be at least as good if not better than mine.

I like these grounded updates, Bee. So nice.

I look like an alien and I fear I may never sleep again, so there's that.

Bee how cold does it actually get there during the winter?

Last edited:
I am also anticipating a great day, mainly just going from chair to chair, sitting on my ass in various capacities. I am on my feet basically all day every day during the week. I do love my weekends.

Make some money, follow some football, drink some coffee. Got a few simple chores to do and inquiries to make and loose ends to tie up.

Pork tenderloin for dinner.

Beautiful looking day out there.

I concur. Coffee is really kicking in now.

I have an afternoon date lined up today. Yesterday I picked up a couple of squash balls, booked a court and got a guest pass. May end up drinking beer outside today, it is gorgeous outside. Mojo is slowly coming back.

BB, what kind of soup? Oh on the day here if that's the thread, called for rain all day but bright sunshine presently!

Looking for a big Eagles win today!

gonna eat a chicken salad sammich and go look at some gators, snakes, bison, monkeys, etc... at the zoo with the kids
2PM is feeding time for the gators, cant miss Big Bertha( 14'+, around 1000lbs) :dance:

Ummmmmm, while posting about wins is always a glorious feeling, maybe posting them before thevfact would be better for the group.

Come on Bayer give us a winner.

Bee how cold does it actually get there during the winter?
we generally have one bout of some sort of frozen precipitation. had extended sub-20F temps on two occasions last winter, busted one section of our pipes. that was a bit rare to drop into the teens, especially to have it happen twice. average winter will have a few fronts that send us down to around 25F.

Pork tenderloin for dinner.
i'm jealous, that's one of the things my body no longer likes me to consume. not sure if this product is available in canada, but you can order their stuff on-line and it's fantastic (http://cajunmeats.com/). they make a bacon-wrapped tenderloin that's stuffed with cream cheese and jalapeos that i rate a 9.7 on the double yummy scale.

BB, what kind of soup?
all kinds, believe the first pot i make will be some black bean bisque.

Ummmmmm, while posting about wins is always a glorious feeling, maybe posting them before thevfact would be better for the group.

Come on Bayer give us a winner.
haha! would it help if i balanced them with some after-the-fact losers like most of my baseball futures?

agreed!!!!

so high on all sorts of football, fantasy, bets, survivor, pick em..... mind is spinning... drinking wine, clean and showered after 27 hrs of treacherous camping!!!

yay Bay Buddy

hopefully we all say this when we tuck ourselves in...

Just got out of work, drinking a few beers while watching the Patriots. Got a hockey game later, and then cooking some rabbit later.

Life is good

excellent news. uplifting thread.

That was a very good date.

very nice!

did you update the dating website thread? or did it get deleted in the debacle the other day?