• Start date
  • Replies 114 Comments
  • Views 5,793 Views
pwn that shizznit Cougs

the bets too

Get it Cougar! Hope you have a fun and profitable trip. :megarock:

Impossible to sleep here lol - even with a very comfortable bed

Impossible to sleep here lol - even with a very comfortable bed
Drinking a lot and passing out is a much more feasible option.

Got a room over at Nubo inside Caesar's Palace now

Pretty pimp Jap style

Pretty pimp Jap style
I just recently read about that...what is it exactly...a hotel inside a hotel? Looked cool. Hopefully you have a pool view. What I would give to be at the CP pool right about now. Have fun! I'm jealous. If you see a really heavy dealer named Mike tell him hi from tall **** from Colorado.

Breakfast was pancakes and bacon - average

Yes IAG hotel inside a hotel - plus all the perks of Caesar's - will get pics out when I get back

Caesar's pools are ridiculous

Pretty pimp Jap style
No apostrophe in Caesars. They purposefully left it out so as to make it inclusive.

Alright iag, get moms in the car come pick me up

Cami and Bacon are in, that's only about a 3100 mile round trip detour for you guys let's do this. No need to worry about bringing us back as we will be millionaires before leaving.

Don't gamble.

Alright iag, get moms in the car come pick me up
I'm there. Bring your guitar.

Cami and Bacon are in, that's only about a 3100 mile round trip detour for you guys let's do this. No need to worry about bringing us back as we will be millionaires before leaving.
Ok but have that French Press working when I get there...or else one of you guys will have to drive.

That we can do. Warning - Bacon picked out Peach Dunkin Donuts coffee and it kinda sucks. We have a grinder if you want to bring beans of whatever.

Peach coffee? :thinking: