God bless SIA

• Start date
  • Replies 30 Comments
  • Views 1,909 Views
If someone just bets like $100 a game, can they bet all their bad lines forever and still not get the boot? Or will even the small timer get the boot after a while?

You will get booted, but you can probably take 10-20k first.

durito your back at SIA? I am working on finding the right beard....... hasn't happened yet.

You will get booted, but you can probably take 10-20k first.

I was up 7K when I got limited......won another 1.5 K and got the boot. Most of it happened during one good week. I won 5K over a weekend bringing my roll there to approx 7K. asked for 3K because they had a habit of stealing..... limits got reduced from $1,110 to 110 on most sports.... and 44 on NFL totals.... Played a little more still took them with the reduced limits and they asked for documentation and cashed me out. I tried to sign up at fubol but they won't accept me even tho the CS at fubol says they are NOT related to SIA. See BBD's post on RBS for further INFO.

Everyone I know got booted about 10K. I think the trick there is to also make some -EV bets..... If you consistently take the +ev side you will get limited quicker. I never thought of the Parlay/teaser route but it may be the way to go. Thanks durito for helping me cash the tennis parlay the other day.

I really think we need a tennis thread to discuss the players, preferences and the surfaces for each tourney. This should be about helping everyone make money (well except for bread because he can't).

yea i set up a fubo account for a friend here but i can't get any money into it yet.

Do you have to pay beards or do you get friends to just help you out?

I pay friends to help me out. Or in my girlfriends case I hope to just cover half of what she spends. :)

LOL I asked my brother to help me out, he said if I run out of outs I might want them...... LOL

I'm considering asking my ex wife to open an account we have the same internet provider which should provide some cover just don't know if the last name will trigger something since we live in the same town.

have i been cut already or do they really only have $55 limits on the csu/new mexico game right now?

Sweet i seem to have $20-55 limits on everything after less than 2 weeks and only +$1,300 wtf is going on here.

i guess they win this round

perhaps i need to learn more about computers and ips