• Views 1,910 Views

Matty

Bringing Sexy Back
Since
Jan 26, 2010
Score
Tokens
tennis.jpg

:freak: Shouldn't they have a mechanism that prevents them from doing this?

Did you play that match, RS? I'm on Blake +280 small.

Did you call and make sure that is valid so they don't void your bet?

I didn't bet into that - no upside in doing so. They will probably cancel all bets and slap the wrists of people who bet that -200 (the +250 dog is more or less in line with the market, so the fave should be around -300.)

Dear Mathieu,
Thank you for contacting Sports Interaction.
The line should have been -400 on Roddick, however we had it posted at -200. These lines will remain as is. The line for Blake at +250 was accurate.

lol! Not sure what was their limit on that match - you have to assume that it was stupidly low.

Did you play that match, RS? I'm on Blake +280 small.

No, I've got a long history of being on the losing side of every James Blake match that I've ever wagered on, and frankly I'm just tired of it. Roddick owns the head-to-head between them 9 matches to 3, however Blake's three wins are the most recent of that record. Roddick should win, but Blake has had his number since 2006. All I'm pretty certain about is that the winner will win in ugly fashion, so I think the real value is OVER 22 games played. That's where my money went, at least. I wouldn't discourage anyone from betting Blake though, so long as the price was 3.5 or greater.

I think their tennis limits are $100.

You would think they'd have software to stop stuff like that but I've seen it even at pinnacle, where a +102 somehow was a +1002

You book a bet, you pay a bet.

None of this taking a shot bullshit.

I never bought that nonsense.

Get your house in order.

I think their tennis limits are $100.

It varies from one match to the other. I've bumped into silly $16-and-change limits before and I've had $500 bets go through.

Nice to know, since I've recently obtained a new account. :)

How hard is it to get 5-10 dimes in that joint? Or is that not a good idea? What are their limits for NCAAB, WNBA, and MLB?

How hard is it to get 5-10 dimes in that joint? Or is that not a good idea? What are their limits for NCAAB, WNBA, and MLB?

Man that much money in there for a U.S. player I would be careful. I haven't had any issues getting paid but I do know they love to cut limits reallllllly quick.

It's easy for most of the world with Moneybookers. If you wanna do it in one shot, you should ask them if they'll let you send a wire or a certified check. Limits on major US sports outside the NFL are 1100 on sides and 550 on totals (440 on NCAAB totals). Those total limits also apply to parlays, $440/$550 up to 4-teamers IIRC. :grin:

Edit - here's what's posted on their site:

Bet Limits

• The following are the maximum amounts, in US dollars, which can be wagered, per individual selection, online. Equivalent amounts in other currencies apply. Sports Interaction reserves the right to reduce betting limits on any event without notice.
    • NFL (sides): USD $2200
    • NFL (totals): USD $880
    • NFL Teasers and Combination Bets: USD $1100
    • NBA, NHL & MLB (sides): USD $1100
    • NBA, NHL & MLB (totals): USD $440
    • Futures: USD $550
    • Teasers and Combination Bets: USD $550
    • Tennis: USD $220
    • Other Sports: USD $550
    • Special Propositions: USD $550
    • Non Sports Specials: USD $100

You can moneygram $850 a day. I wouldn't deposit more than a couple grand. They'll cut you quickly if you are max betting everything. Best to hit them small and play a lot of parlays and just hold on till you run hot.

I'm not sure what the exact trick is, a few people have reported getting 20-50k without getting booted in the last year, others got kicked out at 3k. I think it's usually about 10.

Their Olympic hockey lines are awesome.

If someone just bets like $100 a game, can they bet all their bad lines forever and still not get the boot? Or will even the small timer get the boot after a while?