rouge
Since
Jan 24, 2010
Score
Tokens
:panda:

durito's dart ty :handshake:

leisure you're back up.

Durito may well be breastfeeding and cleaning up vomit.

is He breastfeeding or is the baby?

Please AMBy, no mind games from you today in the GLPOTD! Heard you fuked everything up yesterday? Bastard! Need to talk to positive thinking Dafty too! I have seen too many meltdowns over the years and saw that one coming. Hopefully those guys majored in basket weaving so they get their degree. Not out of my system yet.

Also Jim Baron blows. Met him in Angelo's Fairmount Tavern (great Italian restaurant in Atlantic City) 2 years ago at A10 tourney. Him and his two 6'6" goons at the table next to us. Enjoy going back to your POS state you bastard. Everytime you saw him on the sideline last night had a puzzled look on face, not one time saw him talking to players? OK, slowly getting out of my system. Feeling alittle better!

Only way Durito is capping a game today is if his newborn is a good sleeper.

LEISURE what do you have lined up behind the scenes for us

LEISURE lets do this

LEISURE

I`ll see if i can find some nba games i like

Her are 4 nba games and a anti-public ,line doesnt make sense CBB play ..

nba: atl-1
golden st +13
dallas -2
boston -3

ncaa : st louis +1.5

It`s up to you guys to find a winner LOL

Golden State for me.

Dallas for me

dart says golden st +13

dart says golden st +13
It`s your day if you want to disregard my plays and put out some of your own plays knock yourself out

Golden St +13

4 votes for the Warriors so far with only one dissenter.
Half an hour more for votes.

I like all those plays, I'll be submissive and say Golden State as well.

OK, Cougar seals the deal.

The GLPPOTD is

Golden State Warriors +13

Let's get 'em.

Please AMBy, no mind games from you today in the GLPOTD! Heard you fuked everything up yesterday? Bastard! Need to talk to positive thinking Dafty too! I have seen too many meltdowns over the years and saw that one coming. Hopefully those guys majored in basket weaving so they get their degree. Not out of my system yet.

Also Jim Baron blows. Met him in Angelo's Fairmount Tavern (great Italian restaurant in Atlantic City) 2 years ago at A10 tourney. Him and his two 6'6" goons at the table next to us. Enjoy going back to your POS state you bastard. Everytime you saw him on the sideline last night had a puzzled look on face, not one time saw him talking to players? OK, slowly getting out of my system. Feeling alittle better!

I didn't fuck anything up...I voted for the game that won!