GLPPOTD - Tuesday April 27th **ATTN JUROR & DURITO**

• Start date
  • Replies 33 Comments
  • Views 2,962 Views
Tough call for the Yotes/Wings game tonight, but I'll try to pop by later with more of my typical excellent game day analysis and opinions.

Tough call for the Yotes/Wings game tonight, but I'll try to pop by later with more of my typical excellent game day analysis and opinions.

game 7 with one of the best teams at home all year....I think you have to go with the Home dog....don't you?

Yeah right now I'm leaning that way. It would be great to see the Yotes advance to the 2nd round for sure. For their sake, hopfully their fans wil be out in full force.

Are you pleased with the playoffs so far?

soccer> champions league > 2:45pm Et

Olympique Lyon - Bayern Munich Over 2.5
Its rare that I tip an over this late in the tournament in the champions but the scenario and capabilities of the sides are perfect for it.

Lakers -6 (10:30pm)

Bulls-Cavs Over 199 (8:00pm)

Padres - Marlins Over 9 (7:00pm)

in the words of shantystar "all winners ."

I like the Lakers.

Alright stop! Kobe time.

Roguey is pro

Lots of selections and all in one post

My vote is for Lakers! Kobe should go off!

Some good options juror. would vote on soccer play but not enough time to get that one in. marlins Padres over 9 is the vote. We need a winner bad!

i vote soccer it already won and it would ensure that we get an important W in the GLPPOTD column

Sorry guys no vote today as time is currently a commodity in short supply....Leaning lakers here anyway...GL and lets get a win on the board guys..:peace: