GLPPOTD - Sunday March 28th **ATTN GATORMIKE & MCBASEBALL**

• Start date
  • Replies 37 Comments
  • Views 2,193 Views
I don't play halves but I like Baylor today plus the points.

Ist half scoring stats for both teams are dead even for season and last 5 games also. My vote is for Baylor +2.5 (1H)

Alright, I have to cruise into the village to get a pineapple and a mango for supper (making some baked salmon with a tropical fruit demi-glace), but I'll be back shortly. I'm setting the voting cut-off at one hour from now, that's 1310h PDT. Late votes don't count. Help us pick our winner, boys and girls.

Note vote for me but will play whatever is decided.

Just found +3 -110 at BetOnline, grabbed three units of it. Let's get back on a winning streak!

+3 greek -115

need this one after Tenn sucking ass

This was looking much better about two minutes ago. Come on Baylor!

Winner winner chicken dinner! Shame on you guys who didn't have the heart to join us after yesterday's bloody nose.

:handshake:

Nice job MCB with the plays! Good job voting! Thanks RS for coordinating in Bread's absence. Might be something to do regularly giving the DoughBoy a break maybe once a week. Does take time and is liking pulling teeth to get the votes. But it is working fine and if Dunder has time can give us the record presently?

great job boys

thanks scholar for taking over the wheel

great job mcb you did what the glatpopd point man is supposed to do - give only winners as options so people get a winner no matter what they vote for

well done boys

Does take time and is liking pulling teeth to get the votes.

i think guys just dont want to vote unless they already have an opinion on the game

I agree with Pally, our vote tallies may be small, but that's because our forum is very small. We each need to bring one friend to Gaymelive before the start of the summer. Crazy baseball fanatics welcome, in addition to tennis, golf, Formula One, NASCAR and all the other great summer sports. Plus there will be NBA and NHL playoffs going on for the next couple months. Let's use those sporting events to get more people posting here. The more posters that read the thread, the more that will have capped the games and will vote their conscience.