GLPPOTD - Saturday Feb 27 ** ATTENTION SHANTYSTAR & NINA**

• Start date
  • Replies 46 Comments
  • Views 3,338 Views
What time are these games?

Shanty :bowdown:

Yikes...both games start at 2pm et. Gotta hurry with final decision.

I don't like TX play, so I like Detroit better.

At two-minute warning bet tracker, 86% on Detroit and 39% on Texas. Vegasinsider seems like Det. has gone from -2 to 1.5 opposite of money? Texas going from PK to +points and money flow seems to resemble that? Only give out facts to get people's perspective on what they think? Games start at 2PM so alittle time to discuss or have to go to later game. If nothing willing to go with Shanty's choice on his best one or deferment to Nina? Shanty, at least it's not a +300 pick your giving us! Love ya!:bat:

That's Detroit-Mercy, right? Sounds good to me, I don't like the Texas pick either, but I like Nina's Delaware/Towson Under, I'm gonna play that too since she was kind enough to share plays with us.

Notre Dame-Georgetown under 147
Delaware/Towson under 143.5
Samford/Appy St under 127

Have at it!

Like the picks Reag.....errr I mean Nina :grin:

Afraid to vote for one because of my past record when I open my mouth? Does anyone want to hear my vote? If not, no problem, will only feed people info. Thanks!:peace:

Wow Shanty put up picks. I would of lost money betting he wouldn't.

Afraid to vote for one because of my past record when I open my mouth? Does anyone want to hear my vote? If not, no problem, will only feed people info. Thanks!:peace:

Of course, MrMonkey. You can't stop voting, it's the only way to purge the bad juju. What do you like?

Mrmonkey don't be a sissy.

Damn did Nina get busted? Not that following Reagan is a bad thing from what I've gathered.

Like the picks Reag.....errr I mean Nina :grin:

Stupid boy! Don't you know that there is no bad in not having an answer, the smart ones know where to go to find it! Patient smart answer trumps quick bad answer! Immor, thinking you might have encountered a hot girl who ask you if you like to go "around the world" with her and your answer was, sorry, but I don't like boat rides? :grin:

Was going to quick research it..... but said what's that going to do? We have those quarters from the states in a jar! Pick out the first one (FLA) and flip it saying heads Det. and tails Texas. Heads it was. So my vote goes for Detroit.

Texas has been such a up and down club that really don't want to bet them either way! So much money going Detroit's way but not a big bet game I surmise so maybe Vegas will lose only a small amount to the public? Good luck to all whatever we do?:thumbup:

Well with only a half an hour to spare, it looks like today's GLPPOTD will be...

DETROIT!

Good luck to all. Let's go Shanty!!!

DETROIT -1.5 for me , lets make it 2 in a row

det -1.5 6.25 units for me.

Hopefully I come home to a winner tonight. Can't get any worse than last night.

Breadz, please put this game in for me @ 2 units. Thanks, pal.

Done. -1.5