• Replies 25 Comments
  • Views 1,668 Views

Bread

Current Corpse
Since
Jan 20, 2010
Score
Tokens
OK Herman. You wanted a big college ball day, you got it. Make it count son!

:propeller::handshake:

Tennessee +4.5

They can wear down Ohio State with their fast paced defense, they pressure for 94 feet and Ohio State only plays 6 players. I like Tennessee to win outright, but take the 4.5 in case Turner goes nuts late to win it.

Duke -8.5

Duke hammered Purdue last year on Purdue's home court. Purdue is done, I don't know how they got through to this game but Duke will be too much for them to handle.

This is a tough one, I like the Duke play best, but I really hate laying that many points this deep in the tourney. Teams are fatigued and over-amped, and asking for a large MOV isn't always a reasonable request. I'm gonna ponder a bit on Tennessee before I vote.

Thinking it over like RS! Don't like rooting for Duke (hater) but believe they should cover. Painter seems to be such a good young coach and Purdue plays football tough defense. Tough call. Right now on the other side with Ohio St. Both teams talented and good coaches but Tenn always seems like a team that you can't depend on?

Tenn and Ohio State usually end up meeting in The Dance with Ohio State getting the better end of the deal. I would lean with Duke. But I have wrong more often than right lately.

Duke is a public play IMO. Not sure I can lay that many points either. I also have considered betting on Ohio State in this spot. Sorry to be a drag on the kindred spirits of the GLPPOTD but I pass on VOTING for both options.

I like Tenn with the points. I am thinking of throwing some on them ML too. I think Ohio St. is ASSSS

I'm really not comfortable with either option, I'm afraid. I must abstain from the voting as well.

Vote is 3-1 Duke right now. Give it another hour or so.

interesting games, but I'm staying way off them, can't give a vote on these

if I HAD to choose one or the other for a bet I guess I'd take Tennessee plus the points