GLBPOTD II - Friday, Dec 17 - BREAD

• Start date
  • Replies 59 Comments
  • Views 3,501 Views
Yes I understand Roguey - I would never want to break the Gamblers Code. I personally have never put money on a play with odds like that before and in all honesty didn't think too many did other than in parlays maybe so I had assumed he had just put it out there for the hell of it.

Lots of people do, pico is notorious for his USC -5000 bet

Lots of people do, pico is notorious for his USC -5000 bet

WTF???!!

I almost feel queasy when I lay -130 on a tennis match and rarely do at all. I couldn't imagine betting a -5000 anything. Wow.

Yes I put money on it. Yes, I now lost two -1000 bets in a row. Yes, I lost an under (55.5) when there were 34 pts scored in the game with 40 seconds left to start another horrible slide.

Yes.

Shari, I'm sorry for posting even nonsense in your thread for serious pro's.

:surrender:

Bread, I adore your nonsense. That's one of the reasons I'm here. I was just being cheeky when I made that thread title.

If you are willing to have a little faith in me, I'll post all of my tennis plays here for the Aus Open. I'm no pro but I don't eat chalk and I still somehow make a bit of money from it all.

Shari if you are going to be posting here your future picks you would better get the best available number else you would not make it.

Shari please give me some winners Shari.

Shari I bet some college games today. Went 2-7 and lost a 2-team parlay. Won my biggest play so only lost $80.

Shari.

Shari please give me some winners Shari.

Shari I bet some college games today. Went 2-7 and lost a 2-team parlay. Won my biggest play so only lost $80.

Shari.

Bread I suck at NCAA anything. I'm very happy to see you didn't lose too much today.

Bread my son tried to call you with some winners today but he fell asleep dialing long distance.

Bread the kid is a pro.

Bread.

Sethsleeping.jpg

cute boy Shari....

Brutal lose Bread. shit happens

Shari

On deaf ears this will fall,
a pic of Shari is my call.

The pic of your son is most precious.
but my denied request makes me restless.

The voice I've heard now my eyes need to see,
the lady behind the post that makes us he he.

Deny my request, you can continue.
relentless I am till I get a picture of you.

how many months old is he shari?

He'll be 16 months on New Years Day! Unbelievable. But awesome unbelievable. :)