GL members that have divorced or are considering divorce....

• Start date
  • Replies 41 Comments
  • Views 2,845 Views
almost pulled a heartstring... but I fought it off:weee:

almost sounds like my old bosses story
his wife got cancer 5 or so yrs ago ( wife is a extreme bitch BTW)
he stuck with her through all the surgeries, chemo, etc...
she poops in a bag now, some kind of anal cancer so they took out alot of her intestines.
cancer was cut out and in remission (shes still a HUGH bitch)
last summer he left her for another women.
gave her everything he worked the past 30 yrs for ( 2 houses in town, 1 beach house, land, a Hummer, Jaguar, 2 trucks,investments, $$$$$$, etc..)
all he took was his tools, trailer, boats, fishing and hunting stuff.
now she wants him to pay for her lawyer:lol:
divorce still pending:facepalm:

and 14 months later I got my final hearing the 17th:letsgo:

Bunch of romantic-less, heartless, jaded fok's, the lot of ya.

Cali, don't become Jane.

I would lay 10/1 that, if Cali ever gets married, she gets a divorce.

I would lay 10/1 that, if Cali ever gets married, she gets a divorce.

Jane was the other woman.

Course if you are laying those odds as a separate account then you can afford to be a lil more generous and offer at least 60:1. Hell you can be absolutely silly and go ahead and offer 100:1 and it's still a safe offering.

Not only because it's Cali but because a ridiculous amount of marriages end in divorce.Plus that Chris guy would want to reassure himself that he truly owns her and would flaunt his own proposal if she left her husband or she would get caught seeing him on the side or some other shit involving the guy would...........................fok it offer 1000:1.

Jane was the other woman.

Course if you are laying those odds as a separate account then you can afford to be a lil more generous and offer at least 60:1. Hell you can be absolutely silly and go ahead and offer 100:1 and it's still a safe offering.

Not only because it's Cali but because a ridiculous amount of marriages end in divorce.Plus that Chris guy would want to reassure himself that he truly owns her and would flaunt his own proposal if she left her husband or she would get caught seeing him on the side or some other shit involving the guy would...........................fok it offer 1000:1.

Now you're just talking silly.

First marriages have an overall divorce rate of approximately 40-50%.

I'm already laying far more than the national average.

Bunch of romantic-less, heartless, jaded fok's, the lot of ya.

Cali, don't become Jane.
Agree. Too many cynical people here. Give life a chance guys, u never know what may happen...

Now you're just talking silly.

First marriages have an overall divorce rate of approximately 40-50%.

I'm already laying far more than the national average.

Yeah but you are forgetting those sandpaper hands. At first it might be a novelty but somewhere down the road it'll wear off and papers will be served. Up those odds Focker.

Blitty went Wally on us here, but I liked it. The moral of the story is good, it's just that the details are a bit wack as other posters have already brought up.

Here's the thing, if you never get married, you never have to get divorced. :yeahsure:

Cami was married a few months ago.

Dude was in my way and is a fokking embarrassment in every sense of the word.

I was expecting a better ending. Something along the lines of grizzly bear shit smelling of pepper and being full of little bells.

This guy has got to be a complete idiot to not notice someone, anyone, that you see every day dying of cancer. This is crap.

I'm starting o think this story isn't so much about fact as much as one of those life
Lesson inspirational things that your meant to have an epiphany after reading and you know
All of a sudden take nothing for granted.

I'm starting o think this story isn't so much about fact as much as one of those life
Lesson inspirational things that your meant to have an epiphany after reading and you know
All of a sudden take nothing for granted.

:greencheck:

Yes Cami I agree kinda like not stopping to smell the roses! Read this yesterday and MrsM and I were discussing how when we were young everything on Easter was closed except maybe 1 gas station and 1 7-Eleven. The world seemed to come to a halt! Now everything is 24/7 with no pause for anything!

Back then if you didn't have whatever you were going to need to prepare dinner than you were out of luck! Nobody was working and most folk spent time together mostly with family or possibly friends they hadn't seen in awhile! Look, I even stopped by the supermarket yesterday to pick up a few items MrsM needed! WTH, it was open and there, so why not!

Blitty's story to me might say in that particular example how a married man might have took his marriage for granted and always being on the go not realizing how wonderful his wife really was! Too busy maybe with the major concerns of having the major material things without stopping to enjoy the things that money couldn't buy him! Hope this makes some sense!

Agreed monkey.

Seems these days be it a holiday or not...no one stops to smell the roses...its become an extremely fast passed
World where instead of enjoying today everyone is already starting on tomorrow...