GL Looney Tunes posters

• Start date
  • Replies 34 Comments
  • Views 2,956 Views
I'll go Woody Woodpecker for Archaaaaaaayyyyyyy the perennial instigator :cheers:

lol i just tried to click the gold coin icon for this

Porky the Pig-TheLock :chair:

fighting irish- tazmanian devil

Roadrunner-choo
He gives us brief concise responses (beep beep) and ends up on top .

Wait, what?

Oh I get it!!!! Pig......Cop.....!!!!!! Fucking Brilliant!!!!!!

:missingteeth:
i love bacon and i love the law. Never have I ever associated the two. I just dont get it. :dunno:

Wait, what?

Oh I get it!!!! Pig......Cop.....!!!!!! Fucking Brilliant!!!!!!

:missingteeth:

hey it made me laugh yesterday morning

but if those kind of jokes offend you, then I take the laugh back

I apologize for being lowbrow lock. I honestly still don't know if your daft. I'm 87% sure you are. The daft I met in person wouldn't have a ghost account. But whatever everyone has thier reasons for whatever they7 do . I don't judge. I'm djrink. DOnt take my posts serious if they are between 2-7 am.

Good looking ont he potm nomination. I have never got recognition before. Well once in 09 Matt rain said I was funny. Ive been riding that compliment for 3 years.

Feels good Mann.

I intentionally spelled words wrong and used bad grammar in the above post to looke drunks and cool.

hey it made me laugh yesterday morning

but if those kind of jokes offend you, then I take the laugh back

If you honestly thought the pig/cop thing was funny then please laugh as much as you'd like. No offense taken.

I was just mystified that people still think calling cops "pigs" is funny. I mean, I totally get calling a cop a "pig" as a derogatory thing.

I just don't see where the laugh is. Carry on and happy Saturday, Gamelive.

If you honestly thought the pig/cop thing was funny then please laugh as much as you'd like. No offense taken.

I was just mystified that people still think calling cops "pigs" is funny. I mean, I totally get calling a cop a "pig" as a derogatory thing.

I just don't see where the laugh is. Carry on and happy Saturday, Gamelive.

If there had been a Looney Tune named Fuzz the Fox and Blitty had said "thelock" I would've laughed too. And I'm like McB - I'm not even sure why cops are called pigs. I have a couple of cop friends and one of them referred to another cop as a pig in his fb status so I guess Ireally don't get the meaning at all.

Keep in mind though I'm an easy laugh and often have the brain cells of a mosquito so I'm sure I'm the only one who would've giggled. :)

I just tried to award oksana points for that post

I just tried to award oksana points for that post

haha!!!

i was on a no sleep rampage that day... i truly scavenged around for the gold coin and tried to nominate a post too!

bizarre thing is that i rarely do either of things over at sbr anyway so i'm not sure wtf was going on that morning. just cuckoo as always i guess :)