Giving Comedy a Try

• Start date
  • Replies 270 Comments
  • Views 5,673 Views
Or one of those hilarious short ones

:popcorn

Where is my long form video this week

:givemeahug:
Ugh I was so mad I broke the streak. But I was out of town visiting dad and first half of the week too swamped with work.

But it's all good. I didn't want to rush out something bad. I'm brainstorming some things right now in regards to new content types and potentially splitting my channel into one for longs and one for shorts.

Ugh I was so mad I broke the streak. But I was out of town visiting dad and first half of the week too swamped with work.

But it's all good. I didn't want to rush out something bad. I'm brainstorming some things right now in regards to new content types and potentially splitting my channel into one for longs and one for shorts.
I vote for the split! The longs are great too but I have the attention span of a gnat so this way I could just zip through the shorts.

I vote for the split! The longs are great too but I have the attention span of a gnat so this way I could just zip through the shorts.
But yes this is the logic. When you get a bunch of subs who like your shorts, when they get recommended your longs they bounce early which messes up your engagement numbers.

So better to have seperate channels so people who sub get what they want!

Screenshot_20230523_082008_Instagram.jpg
Got my first celebrity follow on insta lets goooooo!!!