Giving Comedy a Try

• Start date
  • Replies 270 Comments
  • Views 5,967 Views
Is there an effective way to convert ig views to tt or yt. I'd imagine there's decent overlap in the user base of at least ig and tt.

This shit is going to be huge. Amish Dave is going to be SWIMMING in pussy!

Amish Dave is going to be SWIMMING in pussy!
Amish Dave had always lived a simple life in the Amish community, where technology was kept at a minimum. But after much contemplation, he decided to venture out into the world and explore what was beyond the borders of his hometown. So, he packed his bags and headed to the big city of Los Angeles.

As soon as he arrived in Hollywood, Dave was amazed by the towering skyscrapers and bright neon lights. It was a completely different world from the peaceful countryside he was used to. But what really surprised him was the abundance of technology that surrounded him.

Dave was intrigued by the smartphones, tablets, and laptops that everyone seemed to be using. He had never seen anything like it before. So, he decided to buy a smartphone to see what all the fuss was about.

As he walked around the city, Dave tried to figure out how to use his new smartphone. But no matter how hard he tried, he just couldn't seem to get the hang of it. Every time he tried to make a call, he ended up accidentally taking a picture or opening an app he didn't want to use.

Feeling frustrated, Dave wandered into a local coffee shop, hoping to find someone who could help him. That's when he met a friendly barista named Jenny. She could see that Dave was struggling, and she offered to show him how to use his smartphone.

Over the next few weeks, Jenny patiently taught Dave how to use his phone, how to navigate the internet, and how to send emails. She even helped him set up his own YouTube channel called "Dave's Dime," where he could share his experiences and thoughts with the world.

Dave was nervous at first, but with Jenny's help, he quickly became a natural in front of the camera. His videos, which showcased his unique perspective on life, quickly gained a following. People loved hearing about his experiences in the Amish community and his adventures in the big city.

Soon, Dave was a local celebrity. People recognized him on the street and asked for autographs. But despite his newfound fame, Dave remained humble and grateful for the friends he had made along the way.

Thanks to Jenny and his new smartphone, Amish Dave had found a new home in Hollywood, and he was excited to see where his newfound passion for technology would take him next.

Wow, thank you very much for letting me know about Amish Dave's road to success.

Very insightful and much appreciated!

Last edited:
Is there an effective way to convert ig views to tt or yt. I'd imagine there's decent overlap in the user base of at least ig and tt.
Unfortunately not. I mean I'll get a very small amount of crossover longterm with calls to action to watch/follow elsewhere, but it'll be pretty low %.
This shit is going to be huge. Amish Dave is going to be SWIMMING in pussy!
😱
All thanks to Jenny
Did you write this magical tale, or did AI?? 👀

do you know what would really help Dave get some more views?

do you know what would really help Dave get some more views?

if you lost some weight, you would get more viewers.

great #s for the skinny Amish social media guys

if you lost some weight, you would get more viewers.

great #s for the skinny Amish social media guys
Probably. Attractive people do better in all walks of life, especially entertainment.

VD, did you see that Shaun Deeb is doing a $1 million dollar body fat % loss wager thing on YouTube?

VD, did you see that Shaun Deeb is doing a $1 million dollar body fat % loss wager thing on YouTube?
Yeah, that's gonna be crazy tough to win given the parameters. Will be interesting to see how he does. My guess is he requests a buyout after hitting a plateau in a few months.

your girlfriend lent you that stethoscope right

when that doc gave that smirk at the end I wanted to :punchface: him in the face