• Replies 19 Comments
  • Views 2,245 Views

Virtuoso

Oasis
Since
May 1, 2011
Score
Tokens
can be so dumb. girl today asked me if I ever had blue balls with myself?

how the fuck is that even possible?

would I get into an argument with myself and just stop?

:selfbash:

Anyways had to get that off my chest.. what's the Play of the Day GameLive...need a lock.

good story bro
only had blue balls once I think, wasnt pleasant

can be so dumb. girl today asked me if I ever had blue balls with myself?

how the fuck is that even possible?

would I get into an argument with myself and just stop?

:selfbash:

Anyways had to get that off my chest.. what's the Play of the Day GameLive...need a lock.

The fact that she was discussing that topic means she was into you. Go get it Nuck. You only have about 15 years left of that baby face you lucky bastard. Clock's ticking.

I too only had blue balls once. Long time ago. Like being kicked in the nuts for about 2 hours.

canucker, ask plommer... last week he said he was too tired lately from work and hadnt beat off in 14 days or something ridiculous like that...

canucker, ask plommer... last week he said he was too tired lately from work and hadnt beat off in 14 days or something ridiculous like that...

RayX2

Ya fukkin dumberican, you didn't pay attention in that thread (like MonkeyF0cker).

I never said it was 14 days.

RayX2 please do not go around spreading bad info about Plomberg pal.

Thanks.

Are blue balls a real thing? Please explain

They are but I'm beginning to think they are similar to a girl popping her cherry (even though a guy doesn't have to be a virgin to experience them?)

But just saying it can only happen once maybe. Most guys only have one experience with it.

It's usually when you are young and inexperienced and you want it SO BAD and the girls are HUGE TEASES and you spend over an hour with a hard on and then you go nowhere with it.

Thus, blue balls. Kicked in the nuts for hours. It hurts.

Anyone lend any credence to my theory though?

seems about right Omni.
cant remember cause its been so long ago, but do remember it feeling like being kicked in the nuts

MM come here. Let me put a band-aid on your sore little balllies.

:guitar:

matty gets blueballs when his gf blows him and they're out of condoms.

Weird I never experienced this. Sucks I missed out???

Most broads are fucked up. I'd say 96%. Better to be on your own and always have your wits about you.