GGPPOTD Thread for Monday 15th

• Start date
  • Replies 106 Comments
  • Views 5,366 Views
Pally get some action on this. The GLPPOTD is the real deal.

okie dokie Rider it is

btw when it comes to college hoops i have no opinions as i don't follow it at all

I've gone big on all of the GLPPOTD's so far. Except yesterday's which I missed nursing a hangover.

Juror if you stay in the Top 7 in Best Bet thread, you can enlighten us with your soccer winners once a week!

On it. Rider it is (not 17.5 units).

Come on Dunder. One up Moldy and go 18.5 units :guitar:

LOL, The biggest bet I have had in the last six months was no safety in the superbowl 7 units (odds range was -960 to -1000).

Love this play. Rider +4.5 for 3 units, one unit on the ML @ +161. Curious wouldn't have it any other way. Pavy, was Curious a ghost of you? You can be honest with us here.

Who besides myself will be watching on ESPN360?

Lot of pressure when you're in the spotlight in this thread.

I may need to go smack one out to take the edge off a little.

I took Rider +4.5. I trust GL posters. :lock:

OMG! I forgot that it's snowing in NJ tonight! St Peter's is in NJ! Watch the bus got delayed coming from Trenton or maybe broke down? Probably changing on the bus and no warmups! Hold on for a rough ride! Hope I'm clueless!

LOL at betting this game. Looks like a few hundred people there and it looks like a high school gym.

Hey now! No negative energy during the GLPPOTD! We have to focus all our good juju on getting this money.

LOL at betting this game. Looks like a few hundred people there and it looks like a high school gym.

This is my favorite kind of game to bet.