• Replies 11 Comments
  • Views 505 Views

CASPERWAIT$

Twitter @wernerhotdog
Since
Aug 3, 2010
Score
Tokens
Do we not have an actual thread about drug usage?

@stevek taking wet stuff

I just took a gummi for the 2nd time in my life.

I bet the posse on here have done their share of drugs.

Pretty sure I've gotten high or done drugs with a couple of Gamelive members.

Tell your stories guys,

Caffeine fucks me up more than the dozen or so assortment of nonlegal snacks I’ve tried

Caffeine fucks me up more than the dozen or so assortment of nonlegal snacks I’ve tried
I'm going to say WTF and literally say those words as I type this.

I remember doing Adderall in NYC with Casey and @Blitty was basically the only chill one that night.

Use to smoke lots of weed,but now mostly eat my own edibles.
Never really been into hard drugs or pills

My drug taking days are long gone but I dabbled for a bit 🙃 Had a most excellent delivery service when I was living in Montreal.

Big fan of Adderall and amphetamines in general. MDMA mixed with speed too (most E pills use such a combo).

LSD was awesome, that I would do again.

Blow is my kryptonite. I can't be around the stuff. Zero control over it. What saved me is that it started triggering panic attacks which are horrible. The cons started outweighing the pros.

Same with caffeine. If I have more than one in the morning I'm tripping balls all day and can't sleep at night. Coffee becomes a more potent drug as you age.

My drug taking days are long gone but I dabbled for a bit 🙃 Had a most excellent delivery service when I was living in Montreal.

Big fan of Adderall and amphetamines in general. MDMA mixed with speed too (most E pills use such a combo).

LSD was awesome, that I would do again.

Blow is my kryptonite. I can't be around the stuff. Zero control over it. What saved me is that it started triggering panic attacks which are horrible. The cons started outweighing the pros.

Same with caffeine. If I have more than one in the morning I'm tripping balls all day and can't sleep at night. Coffee becomes a more potent drug as you age.
I drink a pot of coffee a day. I wish I could say Coffee became more potent for me as I got older. These days, I can drink it whenever and I'm good. When I was younger, coffee hit me different.

I drink a pot of coffee a day. I wish I could say Coffee became more potent for me as I got older. These days, I can drink it whenever and I'm good. When I was younger, coffee hit me different.
But that's just the same as all other drugs, diminishing returns. More used to it you are, the more you need to feel it.

But that's just the same as all other drugs, diminishing returns. More used to it you are, the more you need to feel it.
I don't drink coffee, maybe once a month. I can drink a cup and go to sleep right away, doesn't hype me at all. Caffeine is strange drug.

I don't drink coffee, maybe once a month. I can drink a cup and go to sleep right away, doesn't hype me at all. Caffeine is strange drug.
Yeah people have very different responses to it. But, again, that's standard among most drugs. Look at how polarizing the ranges on THC edibles are.

Been micro dosing mushroom chocolate bars. Feel the difference in my mental state

same here. People surprised when I drink redbull or coffee in evening. Doesn't effect my sleep at all.