• Start date
  • Replies 32 Comments
  • Views 3,206 Views

xpansive

Since
Jan 30, 2010
Score
Tokens
http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/08/06/george-w-bush-heart-surgery_n_3712866.html

George W. Bush is said to be in "high spirits" on Tuesday after undergoing a heart operation.

In a statement issued by his office today, the 67-year-old former president's office announced he had been taken to a hospital in Texas following a routine examination.

"During President George W. Bushs annual physical examination at the Cooper Clinic in Dallas yesterday, a blockage was discovered in an artery in his heart," the statement said.

"At the recommendation of his doctors, President Bush agreed to have a stent placed to open the blockage.

"The procedure was performed successfully this morning, without complication, at Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital. President Bush is in high spirits, eager to return home tomorrow and resume his normal schedule on Thursday. He is grateful to the skilled medical professionals who have cared for him.

The statement added: "He thanks his family, friends, and fellow citizens for their prayers and well wishes. And he encourages us all to get our regular check-ups."

Don't you have to have a heart 1st in order to have heart surgery to begin with?

At least there's still hope that he may one day face war crime charges and charges against humanity...

GW jokes are so 2006..

George Bush > Mel Gibson

:usa:

Lol. I agree. He makes Hitler look like Gandhi..

Americans are all savages anyways. I would build an underground hut if I were you. Protection from all the bullets that are fired over here. You never know when a few might ricochet down under to you part of the world!

Americans are all savages anyways. I would build an underground hut if I were you. Protection from all the bullets that are fired over here. You never know when a few might ricochet down under to you part of the world!
All the rest of the world want is for the guy and his cronies to face retribution in the same way that Bush ensured any terrorist related to 9/11 (minus HSBC) was held to account.

I dont see whats wrong with that comrade...

All the rest of the world want is for the guy and his cronies to face retribution in the same way that Bush ensured any terrorist related to 9/11 (minus HSBC) was held to account.

I dont see whats wrong with that comrade...

Well thank the lord. The rest of the World finally found a spokesperson. :choke:

Being punished to live in Texas and never get out of the US again is like a life sentence without parole.

Being punished to live in Texas and never get out of the US again is like a life sentence without parole.
well, not counting those few trips to africa, right? make sure and visit texas sometime, seor saulty.

Well thank the lord. The rest of the World finally found a spokesperson. :choke:
Boner its not my fault that a Golem like Bush is a natural-born loser with a filthy-rich daddy who pimped his son out to rich oil-mongers.

He hated music, football and sex and the only time he was fun was when he'd speak and add to his ever expanding collection of Bushisms...

All because he's close friends with a owner doesnt mean he supports the team.

In fact, cant find anything on net that states he has a favourite team, unless its some white guy team from the SEC...

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/08/06/george-w-bush-heart-surgery_n_3712866.html

George W. Bush is said to be in "high spirits" on Tuesday after undergoing a heart operation.

In a statement issued by his office today, the 67-year-old former president's office announced he had been taken to a hospital in Texas following a routine examination.

"During President George W. Bush’s annual physical examination at the Cooper Clinic in Dallas yesterday, a blockage was discovered in an artery in his heart," the statement said.

"At the recommendation of his doctors, President Bush agreed to have a stent placed to open the blockage.

"The procedure was performed successfully this morning, without complication, at Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital. President Bush is in high spirits, eager to return home tomorrow and resume his normal schedule on Thursday. He is grateful to the skilled medical professionals who have cared for him.

The statement added: "He thanks his family, friends, and fellow citizens for their prayers and well wishes. And he encourages us all to get our regular check-ups."

Don't you have to have a heart 1st in order to have heart surgery to begin with?

At least there's still hope that he may one day face war crime charges and charges against humanity...
too bad a large portion of this country considers him one of the best Presidents ever.