• Start date
  • Replies 99 Comments
  • Views 4,441 Views

Tron

Since
Jan 28, 2010
Score
Tokens
Anyone want to go heads up? Something really small like $250-$350. A friendly G-Live challenge.

Units with a min # of plays or something like that.

Opening Night is tommorow.

HOU a +145 home dog the last I looked.

I may be interested H2H for $250. Not interested in a shitload of rules as i don't a lot of time to quibble over small stuff in the summer. We can go 2-250 plays, sides, totals, RL, RRL. Lines posted at time, all games listed pitcher unless specified action.

Tell me what do you think. I'm not worried about a 3rd party holding money. If I have to worry about it, I'm not playing. You know where to find me too.

i'd pay to see Muddy beat y'alls asses

This could be fun.

Ok, let's do this.

FW's rules work for me. Muddy, any thing you'd like to add?

This could be fun.

Ok, let's do this.

FW's rules work for me. Muddy, any thing you'd like to add?

probably want a limit of 5 plays/day? I'm sure we can do the honor system on grading, but i'm open to whatever. Just looking for a little something that is easy and low-stress.

I don't think I have anything to add.

From memory, problems can arise from the lines being used. What are we saying about that?

I don't think I have anything to add.

From memory, problems can arise from the lines being used. What are we saying about that?

I guess just post our source with our play.

So we can use any line from any book?

Also, nuther dumb question: are we saying it is any number of plays from 2 to 250 ???

I think FW means between 200 and 250 plays

How about we use 5Dimes lines?

Or we just agree on a specific book that we use lines from?

I like the low stress angle.

I think FW means between 200 and 250 plays

How about we use 5Dimes lines?

Or we just agree on a specific book that we use lines from?

I like the low stress angle.

Sounds good and the low stress angle is better. 5 dimes works for me but if someone wants to use their book I don't have a problem as long as its verified. I quit these because I was sick of scammers and kids, I'm excited now.

The one thing I want the most Daft is is we get credited for the line at the time of post. Nothing is more lame than picking off stale numbers in a contest. If you get Toronto +120, muddy gets +110 and I play late at PK, those should be the lines we are credited for and not all +120 at open.

I agree with all that. I expect to be using SBRodds or something like that so any line I use should be verifiable with the time of the post. Not that you would have to worry about any monkey business with me, but I could possibly make an error.

As far as books, I will go along with anything. For reality purposes and the most dazzling results for me, it would be best to use matchbook but, like I say, I'll go along with anything.

I agree with all that. I expect to be using SBRodds or something like that so any line I use should be verifiable with the time of the post. Not that you would have to worry about any monkey business with me, but I could possibly make an error.

As far as books, I will go along with anything. For reality purposes and the most dazzling results for me, it would be best to use matchbook but, like I say, I'll go along with anything.

As long as it can be verified, thats fine. I know i'm not going to check others lines.

i hear SoV is interested

said he could do $500

SoV needs to come back posting dro at GL!

mrmonkey i miss him

he would be welcomed back, bread is a stiff and still posts

SoV come home