Gamelive official Stock picks/angles thread...

• Start date
  • Replies 84 Comments
  • Views 7,603 Views
LONG LTCH19 (25x leverage from 2800)

Buy in up to 0.01287 with target of 0.01362

Potential profit of 145%

Stop loss 0.01250

This is a high risk trade but also high reward so proceed with caution.

Note: I am not a financial adviser. Goog luck

LONG LTCH19 (25x leverage from 2800)

Buy in up to 0.01287 with target of 0.01362

Potential profit of 145%

Stop loss 0.01250

This is a high risk trade but also high reward so proceed with caution.

Note: I am not a financial adviser. Goog luck
:redx:
Can't win em all...

So I'll admit that complacency crept into that last trade. Still, this illustrated the importance of placing stop losses so that losses are minimized...

With that said let's move on

LONG xrph19 15x leverage from 8130 and up to 8210.

Targets of 8450, 8600 and 8726 for a potential ROE of 86%

Stop loss on the 4 hour candle below 8000...

Goog luck and if anyone would like to know what any of this means then I'll be more than happy to assist you in whatever way I can 👍👍

Been toying with this idea for a while and figure why not?

Please share tips, ideas etc no matter how asinine you believe them to be. We're here to make $$$ after all.

With that being said let's get the shenanigans underway..

Long xbt (bitcoin) 10x leverage

Buy in up to $3630 with targets of $3800, 4k or Hold.

Stop loss at $3460 on 4H candle for a potential profit of 104% using any derivatives crypto exchange.

Goog luck 👍
:greencheck:
Major resistance for bitcoin here at 4326 on the Daily.

Guys, if anyone is able to then look at shorting a pot stock called tilray (TLRY)...

The inverted hvf pattern here suggests we could see upto 60% retracement on this particular stock.

You might need an option account or interactive broker to short this...

Cannabis markets have become the new crypto for defensively minded traders...

This one goes out to our pal, Boner_18 ;-)

View attachment 2635
SHORT S&P 500 (15x leverage from 2800)

Buy in up to 2830 with targets of 2700, 2640 and 2530. Stop loss at 2902

Potential profit of 135%

On balance of probabilities we're going to see the top indice take a dump sometime during the coming 2 weeks.

Now, im normally not a fan of indicators such as MACD and RSI but the signals for the S&P have been historically pretty straight forward and now im seeing the same alerts occur that we saw in previous corrections. Specifically bearish divergence on the MACD and RSI, as well as poor volume coming in.

All combined, am confident we'll peter out some nice profits here. Only thing i see squandering this is if the federal reserve announces (yet) another round of QE...

What will that be now, QE 5?? Too many to count tbh...

Any questions please feel free to ask...

Goog luck GLers and may your trades be prosperous
We went down to around 2730 before rebounding strongly, but I'm calling this a fakeout rally, largely due to present bond market structure. Basically, industry has very little belief that this rally will be sustained and that there exists a strong chance that we'll retrace...
This fella agrees...

Short 50x leverage xbt from $3980.50

Stop loss $4021

Leaving this one open as expecting some solid gains in the coming days.

Hope someone got in on that s&p short when it was at 2832...

Short 50x leverage xbt from $3980.50

Stop loss $4021
Got out at 3942 and made a little under 50% and now holding a long position because the good news is that it looks as though we've seen the worse of the bear market. Now expecting a period of consolidation before ramping up for the next bull market 😎

Well we can forget about buying gold for under 1350 again...

Too many central banks buying big...

Next stop 1550 then 1650...

Meanwhile bitcoin is bossing up and we have current short positions on ameritrade (target 39.43 at 2x leverage) and short also on tesla (target 182.90, also 2x leverage)...

Short the USD against the JAPANESE Yen. Lovely setup taking place on the weekly time frame with targets of 100.65, 98.65 and 88.93.

Moving forward I see japanese yen as being the strongest currency globally as Japan are the biggest savers in the western world, a world where cash will be king.

Current price is 107.400. 1st hopped on when the price was 110.76 with 2x leverage (so that I'm always in money).

Stay awesome people and don't let your dreams be memes 👊

Bitcoin/USDT

LONG
ddlPE7mf

1st target $11722

That falling wedge...

On balance of probabilities it looks like we have some juicy upward action coming up ppl...

Bitcoin/USDT

LONG
ddlPE7mf

1st target $11722

That falling wedge...

On balance of probabilities it looks like we have some juicy upward action coming up ppl...
:greencheck:
Mt4OCCID

Looking for continuation to target of $12316

#takeprofits

This one goes out to our pal, Boner_18 ;-)

View attachment 2635
SHORT S&P 500 (15x leverage from 2800)

Buy in up to 2830 with targets of 2700, 2640 and 2530. Stop loss at 2902

Potential profit of 135%

On balance of probabilities we're going to see the top indice take a dump sometime during the coming 2 weeks.

Now, im normally not a fan of indicators such as MACD and RSI but the signals for the S&P have been historically pretty straight forward and now im seeing the same alerts occur that we saw in previous corrections. Specifically bearish divergence on the MACD and RSI, as well as poor volume coming in.

All combined, am confident we'll peter out some nice profits here. Only thing i see squandering this is if the federal reserve announces (yet) another round of QE...

What will that be now, QE 5?? Too many to count tbh...

Any questions please feel free to ask...

Goog luck GLers and may your trades be prosperous
:redx:
Staying away from indices...

WAY too much manipulation taking place...

This particular indice is designed to almost always go up anyways. Shorting it is a traders graveyard...

This is the bitcoin dominance chart...
CdUbvZWt

Kicking myself for not seeing this earlier. Was a solid indicator as to what was to come. Sure enough bitcoin is back at 11139 at the time of this post...

I have been big on Amarin for awhile now. Got my dad to invest before it’s spike about 5 months ago. Still feel that stock will go up considerably this year.

Had a nice week so far.

Short Uber, go long a basket of automakers. Thank me later, bois.

Nice upward continuation pattern forming on Gold chart 4H

Buy in $1401.52

Sell $1443.25

SL $1386.37