Gamelive official Stock picks/angles thread...

• Start date
  • Replies 84 Comments
  • Views 7,613 Views
Already halfway to our target 🤞🤞

Also, on balance of probabilities its a really opportune time to buy silver right now.

The gold to silver ratio recently hit a new all time high on the monthly chart. 94 silver ounces to every gold ounce but in the past week or so has had a sharp reversal in trend.

Can see a potential 3x move here...

I need platinum over 1200 so I can sell bullion I've been sitting on for years. What a bad move that was.

I need platinum over 1200 so I can sell bullion I've been sitting on for years. What a bad move that was.
Used to be bullish on platinum myself until the EU announced they were banning diesel cars. Not sure if you know but platinum number 1 use case is in catalytic converters in cars, in particular diesels.

Without the demand from industry platinum will still be good as jewelery etc but don't expect it to perform as well as the other previous metals in coming 2 years

Also, on balance of probabilities its a really opportune time to buy silver right now.

The gold to silver ratio recently hit a new all time high on the monthly chart. 94 silver ounces to every gold ounce but in the past week or so has had a sharp reversal in trend.

Xpy, when I see your avatar I want to start my own “squad”.

Wanna be a member?

Boner, I was sent this from the future:

1A6CFDF5-6A91-4F79-8C2D-D814FEE00B45.jpeg

I noticed when I first bought gold at 1380 silver was at 20.now gold is back above that number yet silver still at 15

I noticed when I first bought gold at 1380 silver was at 20.now gold is back above that number yet silver still at 15
Im assuming you bought silver around 3 years ago?
65qXAtby

This is the silver to gold ratio chart. Notice the tightening squeeze on the longer monthly timeframe.

We may see some more squeeze for the next year or so but notice the number of touches on the bottom line since mid 2016.

More touches generally means a greater chance that the price falls through the wedge.

Notice the low of 30 at the beginning of 2011, a potential 3x retracement from where we are now, one reason why buying silver now is a good looking proposition at this point in time

No I first bought gold in 2014 when the Ukraine fiasco happened. I thought we were on the verge of a world war. But then I learned that Russia has become basically just another US colony, and no response was coming. :hey:
I never bought silver.

But I guess I'm not sure if the 20 dollar silver price I remember was at that time or at a later time when gold rallied past 1300 after going down below 1200

Do we dare short "THE GOD MARKET"??

Setup structure says YES so let's do it....

SHORT BANC (Bank of California)...

Entry: $13.76

Exit: $11.00

S/L: $14.92 and $15.10
Think this one could potentially pop up to around $14.40 before giving it up and also lean this towards over-performance...:goofy:

Short BRKL (Brookline Bancorp)

Entry: $14.88

Target: $12.11

S/L: $15.95

Guys, if anyone is able to then look at shorting a pot stock called tilray (TLRY)...
View attachment 2666

The inverted hvf pattern here suggests we could see upto 60% retracement on this particular stock.

You might need an option account or interactive broker to short this...

Cannabis markets have become the new crypto for defensively minded traders...
:greencheck:
Remember this stock??

Got in at $78.03 (could've got in at $79.13 if payed more attention) and sold at $39.49, a solid 50% retracement.

If you were lucky enough to get in and out at the most opportune time then you would've made a tad below 60% (low of $34.25)...

#lifestyletrading

LONG SQ (SQUARE)

Entry: $81.06

Target 1: $98.60

Target 2: $110.94

S/L: $72.75

LONG YEXT (YEXT INC)

Entry: $21.01

Target 1: $24.44

Target 2: $27.01

S/L: $19.01

Let's roll :partyparrot:

Only posting this one as on balance of probabilities we see a breakout of a upward squeeze occurring. Could be wrong though, hence why we always stop loss...

LONG XAUUSD (GOLD)

Entry: $1437.68

Target 1: $1458.45

Target 2: $1479.69

S/L: $1430.09

SHORT PAA (Plains All-American Pipeline)

Entry: $24.51

Target 1: $18.47

Target 2: $14.82

S/L: $26.35

LONG SSRM (SSR MIning)

Entry: $15.74

Target 1: $18.85

Target 2: $21.73

S/L: $13.89