rjt721

hello
Since
Jan 28, 2010
Score
Tokens
obese-woman.jpg

:star:

This might be pally's favorite ever thread.

we need more of this

oh jesus

the one in the brown pants i would FUKIN KILL TO BE WITH

the one in the middle looks like she could be EVEN BETTER but you cant really tell

the one in the gray shorts I'm not into

FUKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK WHY DO I FUKING NEVER EVER EVER EVER GET LAID EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRR???????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111

pally, you like 'em young?

Fat%20Kids.jpg

looks 6 mos prego

pally, you like 'em young?

Fat%20Kids.jpg

dude are you ok in the head bro?

seriously bro are you doing ok?

first of all i dont think that chick is 12 or whatever, i think that chick is more like 9 bro

yeah i know she has what looks like little titty buds but that could easily also just be excess blubber like how sometimes fat dudes look like they have boobs but really they dont its just they are fat

dude this chick is like 8 or 9

robyn do you remember when you had "newly budded breasts"?? what was that like?? tell us!

115.gif

Back Fat Fever! :guitar:

this is a very very famous clip, pretty much the most common "fat chick" clip on the net

yeah i do think its hot yeah i have released to it

b*tch is a apple though, pears are what i'm talking bout you feel me?

i could show you some sh*t that would BLOW YOUR MIND son

im talking about measurements you never even knew could exist

sh*t like 42-38-75, sh*t like that, sh*t like 42-44-80, 48-58-74, 38-32-52 all kinds of WHACKED out sh*t that would blow your mind

this is a very very famous clip, pretty much the most common "fat chick" clip on the net

yeah i do think its hot yeah i have released to it

b*tch is a apple though, pears are what i'm talking bout you feel me?

i could show you some sh*t that would BLOW YOUR MIND son

im talking about measurements you never even knew could exist

sh*t like 42-38-75, sh*t like that, sh*t like 42-44-80, 48-58-74, 38-32-52 all kinds of WHACKED out sh*t that would blow your mind

:lmao: Classic. Unreal.

dude are you ok in the head bro?

seriously bro are you doing ok?

first of all i dont think that chick is 12 or whatever, i think that chick is more like 9 bro

yeah i know she has what looks like little titty buds but that could easily also just be excess blubber like how sometimes fat dudes look like they have boobs but really they dont its just they are fat

dude this chick is like 8 or 9

robyn do you remember when you had "newly budded breasts"?? what was that like?? tell us!

I guess that's a no.

pally, I'm doing well. Thanks for asking.

pally, how are you doing?