• Replies 14 Comments
  • Views 646 Views

CASPERWAIT$

Twitter @wernerhotdog
Since
Aug 3, 2010
Score
Tokens
How did you guys come up with your Gamelive names?

Obviously Matty’s is pretty self explanatory.

The rest of you guys, not so much.

I moved around a lot. So, I was a vagabond though it all stopped some years back.

Name is Tyler, was always "T-bone" or "Bone" or in middle/high school "Boner".

from an old thread

the story of my name comes from the time in brazil. in one neighborhood that i used hang out alot, there was this half crazy guy that used to stand in the corner and just be preaching all day long. but he was a likeable guy not those annoying type, but what he used to preach wasn't bible stuff, it was stuff like you have to stand for your self with whatever it takes, don't let the police be the only corrupt people making money, always try to fuck the system etc. he basically used to preach for people to be thieves and drug dealers or whatever. all the gang bangers used to love him, and be a 'rogue juror' in portuguese was a favorite phrase of his.

https://www.gamelive.com/threads/ask-rogue-juror-a-question.6174/post-137067

I'm sure I posted before, Reno Cool, was the name of a racing greyhound. The 1st official bet I ever made.
I think me and a friend split a $2 win bet, the dog came back to get 2nd. And so it began

USC radio. My real name isn't great for radio. I knew all the betting lines. Dude hosting the show coined me "Vegas" Dave. Name stuck.

Was dope until the fucking KC Royals dipshit shill cocksucker ruined it.

reno you never received an ask thread?
No, and good thing. I would be no comment on 80%. I'm always amazed how people in interviews answer questions on the spot. I'd be like, let me think on that and possibly get back to you tomorrow.