• Start date
  • Replies 43 Comments
  • Views 1,822 Views

MikeyLo

Since
Oct 24, 2013
Score
Tokens
I'll be back to pay whoever I owe for the hockey contest. May check in from time to time. But really just not feeling it. EB Crew/SP Nation, let me know if you move on to another forum. Best of Luck to everyone.

Mikey Plommer and Puck won't stop on me man but they are both blocked for life so you won't see me reciprocating, I cannot believe how low.

If you decide to come back or stick around I'd appreciate it and I'm sorry that if you go I was a part of it I'm a dude who stick's up for himself and they don't stop. Just sucks.

Mikey don't go pal. We need all available hands on deck to attack Steve, Bacon, and all his other manic personalities.

We will destroy him, with or without you.

Plommer, that wasn't very nice.

Thanks, thats what I was trying for.

Maybe I'm crazy too.

:yoda:

All in good fun, pal. Stevee will chuckle with us a few months down the line when he returns to sanity.

(If we don't all destroy him first).

Go play with Casper. He's lonely. Things aren't going well for him right now.

Harassing email from Plommer received.

Stevee losing it.

I wouldn't send an email, a pipe bomb is more my style, no?

Steve, check your garbage cans.

relax, I'm only kidding.

Or am I?

Just so deeply saddening.

I don't accept you for very valid reasons. You don't force someone to accept you. Or maybe that's why you try to and that's why your personal life has so many bells and whistles.

Leave me alone.

Go play with Casper. He's lonely. Things aren't going well for him right now.

I like Casper and have since I first met him on SBR years ago.

I may just do that.

Nooooooooooooo!

Please don't. God please don't.

Pleasure to have had you post here and I understand! Hopefully you find a landing spot involved more with sports! :hattip:

Mikey

What specifically made you decide to leave?

Regards :handshake:

Gamelive.com Exit Team.

Mikey...sorry to hear it. I have thought the same recently, but am holding out to see what May brings. (Is it really MAY already?)

Thanks for all your work on the contests and auctions.