GameLive isn't for me

• Start date
  • Replies 43 Comments
  • Views 1,833 Views
The fact of the matter is that I worry about Cami a lot and I do have sobbing anxiety attacks when I do so. For Posters Pucky and Plommer to use that very wholesome and cool concern that is my heart for all the times her and I shared against me is one of the more disgusting things you will see in or out of posting and it is just that simple. Just unexplainable and unforgivable but I do understand evil desperation tactics resulting from rejection - the thing is this was the whole reason for the rejection in the first place. They've both always been like that at times.

Pretty much there's guys like me out there and people like them. Those on the left are there for eachother and on the other side of the valley toiling with each other reciprocating atrocity, because without this artificial gratification they are left with nothing left to feel. They will try to get those on the right with them, naturally. Some there can be common ground established with, but it is too late for both of them as a result of using my beautiful forever love for Cami despite our parting ways against me and that is forever for all to know and see. I hope Pucky teaches his children differently, I really do but I do not expect him to.

There is a Psalm, those two are on the left definitely and that's too bad for them. Casp ain't doin shit wrong to anyone these days and that's cool, we're just both tough dudes who had a beef fog.

Certifiedably good.

Last edited:
If you worried about cami a lot you wouldn't be posting about other bitches.

Mikey lo...best of luck to you.

If you worried about cami a lot you wouldn't be posting about other bitches.

Mikey lo...best of luck to you.

Disagree but I do respect you saying that. I'm a writer and I like to vent houser and I'm always seeking advice on such matters.

But yeah maybe too soon I feel ya man cool thing to say too just shootin from the hip, good shit man you come at me straight you'll always get the same in return.

Lemme get at that grill son.

IAG
Mikey...sorry to hear it. I have thought the same recently, but am holding out to see what May brings. (Is it really MAY already?)

Thanks for all your work on the contests and auctions.

wot? You're steering/leading gamelive. Add your friends and its 90% of GL. How can this place be not for you? it is you

we're just both tough dudes who had a beef fog.

Certifiedably good.
What is a beef fog?? I don't know if that's a typo or something I need to know. In either case, it's funny.

Its what gonna happen to that rodent in your avatar if he gets in front of my car again.

wot? You're steering/leading gamelive. Add your friends and its 90% of GL. How can this place be not for you? it is you
I don't know. I guess all the negativity is draining...and I can tend to fall into it like yesterday with Casper and the Judge Judy mess. Just a passing thought pal. SASS is enough reason to stick around. Get on it! or else I'm going to stay angry!!! (or however that goes.)

Not everyone likes the car they drive either.

Its what gonna happen to that rodent in your avatar if he gets in front of my car again.
You mean if your car gets behind her again!

Bambiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

IAG
What is a beef fog?? I don't know if that's a typo or something I need to know. In either case, it's funny.

Casper's arguably a meatheat bodywise which I very much respect and I'm well on my way to beefdominatrix. When the two of us clash it's like an explosion of protein, blood steaknives, dirty napkins, broken plates, glasses and plasticware everywhere. Maybe some shrooms if everyone's lucky enough. When it's all done all the beef has dissipated to a point of condensed beef moisture floating everywhere, thus said beef fog.

Pretty fogged up if you ask me.

Casper's arguably a meatheat bodywise which I very much respect and I'm well on my way to beefdominatrix. When the two of us clash it's like an explosion of protein, blood steaknives, dirty napkins, broken plates, glasses and plasticware everywhere. Maybe some shrooms if everyone's lucky enough. When it's all done all the beef has dissipated to a point of condensed beef moisture floating everywhere, thus said beef fog.

Pretty fogged up if you ask me.
ok. that makes sense. Throw it up on the UD. You might be on to something there...maybe not from a scientific standpoint, but no one will call u out on that except maybe Mr. X.

I miss Mr. X. He would bring some sanity to this place.

Beef dominatrixes seem like a blast at first. Then you get full the place gets warmer and the flies come out.

Only recommended for short periods of time.

Beef freezer dominatrixes. Now that's a different story.

IAG
I don't know. I guess all the negativity is draining...and I can tend to fall into it like yesterday with Casper and the Judge Judy mess. Just a passing thought pal. SASS is enough reason to stick around. Get on it! or else I'm going to stay angry!!! (or however that goes.)

might have something. The things I do for ya pal:guitar: I expect you to go wild with anticipation:chickendance:

yeah man hook that shit UP

Reno don't make me bust out the blues harmonica man. Don't do it. I will but only if you lead.

Don't make me fucking do it. I will stomp and I will FUCKING STORM son.

might have something. The things I do for ya pal:guitar: I expect you to go wild with anticipation:chickendance:

Dude!!!! I'm wild with anticipation!!!! Very stressful week coming up having my stuff moved from Denver. I need this!

gl mikey and its understandable... at least stop in come next cbb season :cheers:

I was surprised you lasted this long Mikelo. This place is a mess. Best decision you ever made. Good luck!