• Start date
  • Replies 364 Comments
  • Views 24,566 Views

Rubyn

Since
Jan 24, 2010
Score
Tokens
I've been getting updates from Blitty and Mrs. X. Oh holy shit, is this going to be a mess of a weekend.

It is only 4PM and Blitty has already been kicked out of a bar.

A very drunk tacomax was on the same flight as the X's. His hairspray was mysteriously punctured in his checked luggage.

I have been informed that there are going to be some interesting surprises at this gathering. And we aren't there. Fuck me in the goat ass.

As long as they take pictures, I'm good. :up:

Kato, I am glad you are posting in this thread (you too, Reno). If you guys were going, I would drop my mic and leave the stage forever.

Kato, I am glad you are posting in this thread (you too, Reno). If you guys were going, I would drop my mic and leave the stage forever.

was pissed about the world cup weekend, mad about orlando, furious about this one...

fml

I have a feeling it will just be me, Robyn, Kato and Reno in New Orleans anyway. We'll have to make it a good one.

I have a feeling it will just be me, Robyn, Kato and Reno in New Orleans anyway. We'll have to make it a good one.

it will kick ass

Are you excited about that Afterburner thing?

Yea Afterburn is gonna be pretty insane. Looking forward to that mess.

New Orleans never fails me, no matter who shows up. I'm gonna buy Kato and Reno voodoo dolls to use on MonkeyF.

Yea Afterburn is gonna be pretty insane. Looking forward to that mess.

New Orleans never fails me, no matter who shows up. I'm gonna buy Kato and Reno voodoo dolls to use on MonkeyF.

You don't scare me with your voodoo magic.

Jizzus do you get prompts whenever someone types your name? I wasn't supposed to get busted that quickly :lmao:

And Teela. Don't forget Teela.

Jizzus do you get prompts whenever someone types your name? I wasn't supposed to get busted that quickly :lmao:

Nope. I get prompts for Die Antwoord threads.

Where is Teela? She hasn't left us or anything drastic has she? Or worse, she's not seeing some lame ass dude is she?