GameLive Death Pool

• Start date
  • Replies 164 Comments
  • Views 10,639 Views
I drove a car today. Couple hundred yards with the parking brake on.

I haven't left the house yet..... trying to get my odds up so I can hammer it some more..... then I'll cross the road without looking.

lol at this thread.

+10,000 thanks!

Adding some props:

Any of the Rogues -350 (Juror, Scholar)

Any female poster +800 (Mrs X, Robyn, Cougar Bait)

Blitty/Fischy/Juror/Shanty -1500

Poster will be Canadian -300 (20Four7, Plommer, Fiveteamer, Matt Rain, Mudcat, Puckoff)

Poster is 40 or older -350 (20Four7, BetPlom, FairWarning, Mr Monkey, Mrs. X, Mudcat, Reno Cool)

Poster will be member of Team Immigrant -600 (Bread, Pavy, Polaroid, Reno Cool, Juror, Shantystar)

Bread you're lines have too much vig you fuck. -600? come on. and I'm not 40

Reno I'm in the business of making money here.

Reno I am sorry about the age thing. I just assumed since you live with the X's, that you were old like them. Apologies.

Watch it, Bread.

Also, can we get some matchups?

OK I have studied the odds and I pick Robyn +3000. The way I figure it, is that old flat bread will get himself and Robyn in a situation down there in the heat sometime this summer, and Robyn has a good chance of catching a stray bullet.

That leads me to my parlay bet:

Robyn then Bread, and possibly Bread then Robyn.

So go ahead and live dangerously but those 2 whom I have picked.

Rager bust out 80 more posts so I can hang some odds on you as well you mutherfucker!!

I don't know if I could do 80 in the next week or so, but to give a little history for the most accurate odds:

I smoke allot of pot, but no cigs.
I love to drink, but mostly beer and wine. I save the hard liquor for the special occasions, like saturday. HEE HEE, just kidding.
I have been known to go get some strange loven from time to time, but then again that is just a rumor and I can't confirm that.

MrX
Watch it, Bread.

Also, can we get some matchups?

Sorry, Sir.

If anyone would like to throw out some head-to-head odds, I'd check into them. Interested mainly in the following matchups:

20Four7 vs. Archie
Plommer vs. Blitty
FairWarning vs. Kato
MonkeyFocker vs. PuckOff
20Four7 vs. Cougar Bait
Fischy vs. InTheHole
Immortality vs. Kato
Puckoff vs. 20Four7
Cougar Bait vs. InTheHole
Matt Rain vs. Reno Cool

Others that would draw interest would be:

Amby vs. Blitty