Gamelive Best Bet Thread

• Start date
  • Replies 3,353 Comments
  • Views 106,988 Views
If I was capable of placing a bet, I would have lost so much in these nhl playoffs.

i basically profited via my incompetence.

dallas +152 bol
Reno, how did you know pal?

Dallas has to be the luckiest team I've ever witnessed in the NHL playoffs. Its amazing really.

Outplayed every playoff game I've watched them play and they still win. They were the 2nd best team on the ice tonight vs Vegas for 50 mins.

Dallas down 0-2 early in the 3rd Vegas goes into protection mode. Vegas coasts right? Nope.

Stars score two late goals in the 3rd and then in overtime Vegas shoots the puck over the glass and Dallas scores on the ensuing power play.

Their luck defies the odds. The Dallas Stars are gods team. There can be no other explanation.

If I was capable of placing a bet, I would have lost so much in these nhl playoffs.

i basically profited via my incompetence.
Thats better than winning pal. Far better.

I hope Dallas wins Le Coupe Stanley and then their charter crashes into the mountains leaving Edmonton.

frhg.PNG

Last edited:
Tron 2-0 +$200.00
Reno Cool 1-0 +$152.00
Casperwaits 3-2 +$80.00
Plommer 1-1 EVEN
Steve 0-1 -$100.00
Rogue Juror 1-2 -$147.00

going to take the alt +25 run line in the game tonight

I was in jersey on my way to NYC on Sunday (took the long way) and I have to say, I haven't enjoyed football games like that (with money on the line) in probably a decade.

I was in jersey on my way to NYC on Sunday (took the long way) and I have to say, I haven't enjoyed football games like that (with money on the line) in probably a decade.

No traffic helps right pal lol?

Yeah. We were going in and instead of straight shot down the saw mill to the sprain we took the tapenzee over down the palisades and back over the GW. Only added 13 minutes but enough for me to place some bets. Don't think that would work pre covid.

Casperwaits 4-2 +$217.00
Tron 2-0 +$200.00
Reno Cool. 1-0 +$152.00
Plommer 1-1 EVEN
Rogue Juror 1-2 -$147.00
Steve 0-2 -$280.00