Gamelive Best Bet of the Day 10.18.2014

Yes, excellent hit CB! Just happened to be on my TV and saw the Sooner PK blow the chipshot!

You can tell that Coug posts his best plays in here when someone gets close. He already bent over Tronner like a virgin on prom night when he pretended to have the lead and now he's doing the same to Matty whom I don't know how much acid he had for breakfast today but he is betting on the Flyers to win on the road. Look for him to drop out of the top 5 soon and for Coug to extend his lead only to be contested by Saulty in about two weeks.

Bacon cracking me up lately

I like how aggressive the Best Bet thread has become

Guys getting cocky, good for them

(Just remember there's nothing to this Numerology thing lol)

I will retake the lead by the end of February.

I'll start killing college hoops like 2nd week of January.

Matty whom I don't know how much acid he had for breakfast today but he is betting on the Flyers to win on the road. Look for him to drop out of the top 5 soon and for Coug to extend his lead only to be contested by Saulty in about two weeks.

:ohmy:

Philly looked pretty good in their OT loss to I-forget-who-already. They dominated most of the game. Can't keep losing. Dallas is no scary foe.

The more bacon hates a game, the more I like it.

This is not a personal attack; more a commentary of my handicapping style.

Will tail on Flyers as I did on Stars.

Northwestern +7 -110 Bovada

I like foking bb making predictions on whose gonna be winning in 2 weeks.

I agree, we did look pretty good. The game was at our pace against a top 5 team, one break and that was ours. There is something very unintimidating about Dallas. Looks like good value here, Mason and Lehtonen CONFIRMED.

Tron if I was your angle I am sorry I mislead you, sir. But not really.

I'm gonna rise up ... Just watch

Hope this works for me today; Winnipeg's starting QB is out for 1st time this season.

Canadian Football, Football

Calgary Stampeders 18-October-2014 4:05 PM PST
Handicap -9.5 for Game -110; Bet365

Last edited:
Florida State -9.5 -103 5d

BurtReynoldsFSU.gif

I don't fully understand the rankings. I get you are scoring people based on their (+33.85) or whatever it might be....but how/why are some people in the top five or ten, when they have lost more bets then they won? Is it simply because their money won to lost ratio is better? I want to see what the list would look like based solely on their wtl ratios.

yes, because (assuming you were betting the same amount on all bets) the person who made the most $ is rated on top as it should be.

wtl ratio doesnt mean much because one could bet big favorites and have many more wins than losses yet lose money. :hattip:

btw, if brother bacon didn't fok up the #s somewhere this is a pretty impressive showing :grin:

:ohmy:

Philly looked pretty good in their OT loss to I-forget-who-already. They dominated most of the game. Can't keep losing. Dallas is no scary foe.

Uh-oh