• Views 1,568 Views

bacon

Banned
Since
Jun 25, 2012
Score
Tokens
I'll do it now because Cami and Bacon be doing our thing :guitar:

Not to sound like a prick well heck screw it I am one but one thing I want to say is that any picks that don't have all of the following I can't acknowledge: Team, Book, Spread (if applicable), Odds

Those of you posting results rock but all goot for those who don't

Peace dawg :megarock:

Through 1.23:

Coug (5-3) (+4.03)
Tron (5-1) (+3.90)
Rogie (4-1) (+2.79)
Valorem (2-0) (+2.55)
Matty (4-2) (+2.10)
Gilmartin (1-0) (+1.0)
MikeLo (2-1) (+.90)
Blitty (0-1) (-1.0)
Quincy (1-2) (-1.0)
Monkey (0-1) (-1.0)
IAG (1-2) (-1.10)
Plommer (0-1) (-1.20)
Shdw1 (1-3-1) (-1.7)
Casper (0-2) (-2.20)
Bacon (2-5) (-3.28)
Saulty (0-7) (-7.0)

I should be 2-2 buddy. I won Davidson on 23rd

I can't include it homie because you didn't include a book or the odds (be it -120, etc), you did provide the -2 spread though but I need it all to tally it correctly

Freakin Matty keeps texting me picks for local rec leagues that his local gives him odds on, that's not happening man please stop

I can't include it homie because you didn't include a book or the odds (be it -120, etc), you did provide the -2 spread though but I need it all to tally it correctly

Freakin Matty keeps texting me picks for local rec leagues that his local gives him odds on, that's not happening man please stop

Well shit. I guess I always assume it's -110 if I don't indicate otherwise. My bad. ...I know on one I had -120 and have told u a couple times but still keep giving me the -110! It's all good though homie! lol

Ok did I fix that one you're talking about? Let me know which one it is and I'll check it out, sorry about that. I can't assume for the odds, the number has to be there. Did you slip Cami a roofie? Face down stuff around her, so funny; I have some ideas on the face down thing but nah.

Ok did I fix that one you're talking about? Let me know which one it is and I'll check it out, sorry about that. I can't assume for the odds, the number has to be there. Did you slip Cami a roofie? Face down stuff around her, so funny; I have some ideas on the face down thing but nah.

No..it's not fixed...it was just one I know that odds were -120 or so...I don't know what day or what game. I'm not worried about it...
just trying to be honest...I understand on the other. ..

Let that girl sleep! No funny business!!! lol. At least give her another hour or two of zzzzzzzzzzzz

Ok cool she's now face up, arm stretched out it looks like maybe she was reaching for something? :lol:

Toronto Maple Leafs @ Winnipeg Jets; Toronto Maple Leafs; +118 Pinnacle Sports

george washington -4' -110 errrrywhere

I was going to participate but Bacon is a prick.

Italian soccer

Lazio v Juventus 2:45pm

Over 2.5 +107 sbobet

David Krecji Total goal +assist over Vinny Lacavelier -130 Heritage