Gamelive Bash part deux: The Burning Man Festival

• Start date
  • Replies 104 Comments
  • Views 7,243 Views
Breadipoo I got The Constructus Corporation shaking the walls here, did you check it out? I think you'll like.

I checked out the 2 songs in the FB thread. Liked very much. Where does it end with these people? Sick.

Matty. OMG we are this close to going to Voodoo thingy in New Orleans Halloween weekend. Holy shit. OMG. O wow. Bonkers.

Has gaymelive gone hipster? Do hipster chicks take drugs and run around naked? I wanna be a hipster!!

Hipsters do as they fokken please. They're employed punks without a cause.

Hipsters do as they fokken please. They're employed punks without a cause.

I see what you did there. Did you take offense to my hipster thread matty?

Not at all Blitty. I'm no hipster, not in the random-grungy-outfit department anyway.

I already had to witness the bitter breakup of Blitty & Amby.

I can't even watch the Blitty-Matty breakup. I just can't! IT HURTS!

Nah, it's real life between Blitty and I. Not just the movies, real life Breadipoo!

:littleboy:

Not at all Blitty. I'm no hipster, not in the random-grungy-outfit department anyway.

I don't think you are. They are a very broad segment. Everyone has a little hipster in them. The ones I am talking about are very specific to nyc/brooklyn. I see these people everyday, and I find them to be humorous and fascinating.

Pally on designer drugs = Hipster? :clueless:

so this is supposed to look like fun? :clueless:

so this is supposed to look like fun? :clueless:

:grin: I saw your name in this thread and I basically guessed the content of your post before reading it.

I'm not even sure what the whole thing is about. Is it about anything?

Fok it, lesgo. AMBAY! Let your inner gypsy express itself. :hippie:

There is a Young Republican's Convention going on somewhere. Someone start a thread with some clips from that so Amby feels at home.

Thanks.

Bread, I've come up with the perfect theme for our Afterburn camp. Be excited.