Votes: 1 4.5%
  • durito

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Robyn

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • Other

Votes: 5 22.7%

• Total voters
For you guys that are going to get arrested, who the hell are you going to call for bail money?

I thought I clarified that earlier..... I have money on deposit with Cobra King. He's my back up just in case.

I thought I clarified that earlier..... I have money on deposit with Cobra King. He's my back up just in case.

Nice, its good to pan these things out.

I have had pets named Quackers and Julius, creepily enough. Quackers was a duck I had as a pet when I was young, the only duck I've ever met that was terrified of water. Julius was a stray neighborhood cat I adopted while strung out on meth in Oregon. I was living in my car during the summer and during a heat wave he approached me where I always parked at night; all I had to offer was water, and after I gave him some he stopped by most nights for water and attention. That cat was by far the best friend I had all summer, and he's memorialized by a stuffed cat of the same name which gets the honor of sleeping on the other pillow on my bed (yeah, I really am that guy).

Good animal memories in this thread, I feel better after reading it than I would if I had gone to church today. Kudos Gaymelive.

i want the prop for robyn - domestic violence charge

I looked at the list of who`s going to the bash and realized that you didn`t leave me nearly enough money. So I did what any responsible person would do. I bet it! You are all shit out of luck and on your own thanks to the Blue Jays bullpen.

Cobra and the whale. What's up pal? You need to post more:up:

Great, just when I thought I had a plan, and had a horrible weekend betting, (I did have the yankees tho), I find out my back up plan is ruined....... I may have to rethink going.

I got it. It's Durito. It has to be Durito. How can it not be Durito? It's Durito.

Btw, all you guys going, practice your facial expressions in the mirror before you go.
thnx

For several reasons, but mainly for the mugshot.

LOL @ Bread and I having the same number of votes.

I'll give 5-1 to anyone if I take a ride and he doesn't.

Silly kids

I'll give 10 to 1 to anyone that wants to bet on daffy. :yes: