Former MythBusters co-host Adam Savage's sister accuses him of repeatedly raping her when they were children

• Start date
  • Replies 27 Comments
  • Views 1,859 Views
a 9-12 yr old rapist. I wonder if he was hung like Ron Jeremy.

Speaking of which, I wonder how the old fat Jew is handling being locked up in county jail.

Can a 9 yr old really fuck? At 9 I thought my penis has only one function - to pee with. I'm 100% certain I was not thinking about pussy at that age.

Yeah, after reading the whole story, I'm not sure what to think. 9 seems awfully young to hit puberty, but I reckon you can still get a hard-on a be a sadistic fuck.

I dunno. Hopefully it gets cleared up.

All our heroes. Just a buncha rapists and women abusers. Makes sense. You don't get ahead by being nice guy in our system :thinking:

8wpyrYh.jpg

so, look like my signitures look like my quotes. not good

I wonder if she knows she's about to commit suicide.

"She was super torn up about the upcoming trial," Isabel Maxwell said about her sister, Ghislaine, who was found literally torn up by a wood chipper that she reportedly fell into on Friday night.

:laugh: sounds logical. Still, I 🤔 you did something. Come on admit it:tickle:

just a little makeup, the title row change to match the body's color, increased the font by 1 point, change the font to a more legible one, colored the title name text and top border line to match our patented blue, changed the quote icon to properly match a quote

:drag: