Following some GameLive Posters blindly again

• Start date
  • Replies 50 Comments
  • Views 3,262 Views
rjt & Jello
Siena over 150 (late bird gets no worm) 1.5 units

Not gonna give credit to two ppl just because you also picked it.

Bread I really don't care, but I do enjoy trying to get inside that convoluted mind of yours.

I repeat, it was solely my fault that Bread lost money last night.

CB, were you sitting next to Rodney at the bar when you did your calculations for your Siena pick? :moped:

Systematically, automatically. :moped:

CB, were you sitting next to Rodney at the bar when you did your calculations for your Siena pick? :moped:

Yeah and he also told me that you gave good head. What are you doing later? I have 20 bucks burning a hole in my pocket and a pool boy named Francisco who likes to spank Hispanic trannies while listening to Pet Shop Boys.

Yeah and he also told me that you gave good head. What are you doing later? I have 20 bucks burning a hole in my pocket and a pool boy named Francisco who likes to spank Hispanic trannies while listening to Pet Shop Boys.

Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed! CB, the only thing you left out were the insults about my mom? Since you answered yes to the first question, there's always a second! Are you related to Rodney? :hides:

Gettin ugly on this fine Saturday mornin.

Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed! CB, the only thing you left out were the insults about my mom? Since you answered yes to the first question, there's always a second! Are you related to Rodney? :hides:

I am actually in a great mood. Who started this? Rodney is just some drunk guy at a bar. So yeah, we're probably related.

I am actually in a great mood. Who started this? Rodney is just some drunk guy at a bar. So yeah, we're probably related.

I take offense to that comment sir! Rodney is a Star! But I do hope he's your uncle and not father so there's a little additional gene distance!

I take offense to that comment sir! Rodney is a Star! But I do hope he's your uncle and not father so there's a little additional gene distance!

Since I don't want to hijack Bread's thread I am letting this die.

Plus I am already bored.

LOL...this thread ended last night when Siena lost by 37.

I love you Cougy!!! What happened to my video!??

Your video got terminated. I figured you didn't want it since Siena lost you lots o' money. Plus I couldn't get it to load right. Should I contact Reload?

Cougar I never hold grudges. Seriously...if we ever meet up, I'll only slap you in the face once. Or twice.

But nothing like you're thinking. You're probably thinking I'm going to put a samurai sword in your rib cage.

Nah. We cool.

I like swords. But then again, so did Steve McNair.